9.

La'Neka

Loud music is what wakes me from my sleep. I jump up outta bed, being awaken from my disturbing dream I was having anyway. I look around the room it was dark, Von was no where to be found. I get out of bed, just in my thong. I was just taking a nap, but I mustve slept longer than expected. I grab my phone and see it's just 2:35 pm. I look out the window and see cars all parked out, it was literally raining outside.

I grab one of Von's shirts, heading downstairs,  he had a small kick back going on, with some chick in his lap. I frown and rub my eyes because I must be seeing things. But I wasn't,  I watch the girl lean close to him, sliding her tongue in his mouth and he grabs her ass. Anger rushes through me as I get off the stairs storming
over there.

" What the hell is going on?" I say loudly, my heart racing as everyone began to look at me..

" What you mean?" Von asks laughing as he looks at me.

" You think this is funny? Who is this bitch?" I question him, my hands on my hips.

" watch your mouth, don't be calling me out of my name", The girl says in a smart tone.

" I do what the fuck I want, youre the one that's sitting somewhere you don't belong", I say to her, stepping close to them.

" He ain't yo nigga either so chill out", she says laughing.

Her sitting there just sends me on the edge and she laughing in my face? Next thing I know I find myself punching her directly in the face, I grab her by her hair, dragging her away from Von climbing in top of her as I punch her repeatedly in the face.

" Get her off me Von!! Helpppp", she screams as I continue to punch her in the face.

" Man fight back", He says laughing.

" Oh Shit, let me record this", I hear Herb yelling coming from the kitchen.

" Beat her ass Neka!" Durk yells encouraging me.

After a few more hitting, I feel someone pulling me off the girl, her frontal, blood, and some of her veneers were on the ground as she laid their crying her little heart out..

" Get the fuck outta here bitch ", I yell trying to get loose.

" Fuck you and her von", she yells getting up, grabbing her shit and leaving.