25.

La'Neka

Valentine crying is what wakes me from my sleep

Valentine crying is what wakes me from my sleep. Well it wasn't an actual cry it was more like " Momma wake up and give me some attention " kind of cry. She was in the bed beside me, I must've dozed off because she had me up all damn night. Plus I was trying to write this verse for Drake's song, so It was just a whole lot chile. It's around 10 PM now, so for these last 24 plus hours I have been wiped out trying to work and be a mother.

" Mama you didn't have to do all that fake crying Chile, so dramatic ", I say smiling, looking down at her little face.

She yawns, placing her hand in her mouth as she looks at me. I swear she's the most perfect little girl in the world. I kiss her forehead, grabbing my notebook, reading over the lyrics I had written so far.

" If drizzy say get her, Ima get her, I got that kinda money make a broke bitch bitter, I got that kinda, wait-wait, fixate, which bitch you know made a million off a mixtape?" I mutter, reading the words I had written so far.

" What you think about that Valentine?" I ask my baby, grabbing her small foot in my hand.

My phone starts to ring, I sigh leaning over to grab it, it was Drake calling me. I was gonna have to tell him to give me another day on the verse because I wasn't finished working on it just yet, maybe I only needed a few hours to finish writing it.

" Yo Drizzy", I say smiling answering the call on the first ring.

" Nick Yo!!! Have you heard the news yet?! He says all loud in my ear.

" No? What news are you talking about?" I ask him, confused.

" Your single Niptuck went number one on billboard, on iTunes in 60 countries ", he says causing my mouth to drop.

" You're lying!" I say, standing up now,
in utter and complete shock.

" I'm dead ass Nick, congratulations ", He says laughing, I could hear Wayne and the rest of the crew in the back all
hyped.

" OH MY GOD!!! I got a number one single", I say loudly, as tears roll down my face.

" Its only up for here sis, I'm so proud of you," He says.

" Thank you Drizzy, I love you so much", I say blowing him kisses over the phone.

" We gon celebrate so get yourself a babysitter", Wayne yells.

" Wait tonight?" I ask him.

" Hell yeah, so come bring yo ass to this club ", Wayne says.