21.

La'Neka...

Today was supposed to be a day filled with Love. Today I was supposed to be wined and dined by the person that loved me, then we were was supposed to end our night making passionate love. This was supposed to be a very special day, not just any old day. But Valentine's day,  and once again I was spending it alone. Last year Von told me he had a show and he couldn't spend it with me. Come to find out that nigga went his ass to Chicago and took Asian doll with him, bought her roses, took her to a hotel room and just had that time with her. I was so devastated and he promised me that this year would be different,  but he lied yet again. A year later her I was about to give birth to his baby at any day, we weren't even on speaking terms. 

I was in my house, curled up underneath my thick pink comforter.  I didn't have lights on, or even my television.  I just sat in my bed, pretty much crying. This was no way to even live, my dreams were coming true but I still couldn't get over this man. I was spending my entire pregnancy alone, this was not how I imagined that this would go. I sigh, leaning over to grab my phone, scrolling through Instagram,  as I refresh my page the first that comes up is the shaderoom.

Theshaderoom: UH OH roomies! Looks like for King Von's billboard interview he sets the record straight once and for all, he denies being the father of the up and coming rapper #nickiminaj baby

Theshaderoom: UH OH roomies! Looks like for King Von's billboard interview he sets the record straight once and for all, he denies being the father of the up and coming rapper #nickiminaj baby. He said she was just a side chick who became delusional and obsessed, that she really gets around and he wasn't the only who had sex with her. He said it was never a love thing and he wishes her the best as she goes on with her life but he's focusing on his new relationship. Well, Nicki hasn't said anything yet, but let's hope she really knows who her babydaddy is.

Asiandabrat,Queen___Kemaaaaaaa and 4,789,865 others liked this photo.

Queen___Kemaaaaaa: Lol

Random: CHILEEEEE

Random: I think he lying. Smh

AsianDaBrat: 😭😭😭😭😭

Iamkaylab: Hoes always lying on my brother lol what's new.

Load other comments.

Rage washes over me as I stare at the post. I couldn't believe that he just embarrassed me like this yet again. Delusional and Obsessed?! Is this nigga kidding me, after all this time this is what he does to me. Lying saying I was fucking other niggas when I would never, he was my first and only. I just know Quavo didn't lie and said he fucked me when he know what he did to me. I exit off the Instagram app, going straight to my contacts,  I scroll down until I reach his number, calling him.

" Why the fuck you calling me?" Von asks as he answers the call on the 3rd ring.

" You are so full of shit Von! I swear you are a lame ass nigga! Why did you get on that interview and Lie on me?!" I demand,  tears rushing down my face as I get out of bed.