6.

La'Neka

I sit on my window seal, staring out at the rain. Tears fall down my face as the night of the club plays in my head, that was a whole month ago, yet I wasn't over it. Nobody knew about it, I planned to keep it that way.

Von has cut all communication off with me, when I'm at the house he isn't there, I heard through Kema he has a new fling. Which broke my heart because he knows how i feel about him but now he doesn't want to be bothered with me.

I wanted to apologize for what happened at the club, I just got a little carried away but I just wanted to have fun. I mean I am Younger than Von, I'm 20 and he's 27 so maybe my maturity level needs to come up a little more.

I'm guessing Asian must've got kicked out because I haven't seen around the house, which I was happy about. Less of his chicks I had to deal with the better. My phone starts to ring,  I rush over and see it was a call from...Von. I take a deep breath before I answer his call.

" La'Neka?" He says in a serious tone.

" Yes", I reply,  trying to keep my voice neutral.

" I'm outside, come out now ", he says before he hangs up on me.

I scoff, getting out of bed. I grab my black hoodie, I was in jogging pants, I slip on my slides leaving out my apartment building to his car which was right in the front. My heart beats as I slip inside of his car, the smell of weed and colonge. He was dressed in all black, his jewelry on and he had on a Pooh shiesty face mask on.

He pulls it up so that he could mug me, I side eye him rolling my eyes, returning the same energy. He wanted me to cry and jump all over him, as much as I wanted to I didn't. 

" What you want?" I ask breaking the silence, not looking over at him.

" I need you to go on this drill with me", he says looking over at me now,  his expression softer.