27.

La'Neka

" LA'NEKA?!" Kentrell says loudly, causing me to jump a bit.

I shake my head a bit, focusing on my current settings which was at the mall, walking hand in hand with Kentrell.  We just had a wonderful lunch,  now we were just hanging out, spending sometime with each other before he had to go on the road for the next month or so. I should be focused in on the moment,  instead I was thinking about what happened 3 nights ago with my baby daddy. I kept replaying the whole night in my head, the way he fucked me... chile I needed that. But at the same time that wasn't even supposed to happen.

I haven't seen Dayvon since that night, well the next morning when he dropped me off, we literally went at it allllll night chile. Now we had some intense sex before, but that night it was different.  I couldn't find it in my heart to regret it because I didn't.  That's what freaked me out, I just had my assistant make sure that Valentine got to him, I just needed a little space to think about what happened.

" I'm sorry Trell, I just have a lot on my mind", I say, looking up at him.

" That nigga ain't giving you no problems is he?" He asks, his tone stern.

" Of course not. It's just this whole co parenting thing, I have to get used to it", I say, shrugging..

" You gon get used to, co parenting can be a challenge", he says, nodding his head.

" Yeah it is, especially when you still love the other person", I mutter lowly to myself, looking at the ground.

" What you say?" He asks.

" I said, I heard that. But I'm sure we'll work through this ", I lie, placing a smile on my face. 

" Yall planning to work it out?" He asks me.

" Well we agreed on a friendship, we have to be civil for Valentine's sake. We were friends at one point ", I say.

" You got this ma, just let me know if I gotta deal with him and I got you", He says, kissing my hair.

" I will," I say nodding my head, definitely not taking that into consideration.  Dayvon would kill him and I didn't need or want that on me.

" Damn mayne, I wish you was coming with me on the road", He says sighing, kissing my hand as we were walking out the mall.

" Me too, but I don't have no one to keep my baby and secondly I have to finish up these songs I got coming out in the next few weeks, not to mention video shoots, and all kinds of stuff", I say,  sighing.