7.

La'Neka

I sit in my car outside of Von's house,  today he called me over. Kema was currently away due to the army, Dayvon Jr. Was with his mom in Chicago,  so he had the house to himself. I was excited, I had my spend a night bag. Normally if he got tired of coming to my house he would take me to a hotel, a luxury one of course for a change of scenery.  But the fact he was inviting me to his house made me feel a little better about our relationship,  maybe he was starting to see it's more to us and I was here for it.

I get out my car and walk to his front door, unlocking it of course. I hear music playing and laughter. When I come to the front I see him and his friends, the same guys he's always with, just 21 savage was with them this time.

" Why you here?" Durk asks confused looking at me.

" Come here ma", Von says smirking opening his arms.

I walk over and he pulls me in for a hug, he bends down a bit so he can grab my ass and kiss me, he never really did PDA like that, so he must he in a good mood.

" I KNEWWWW ITTTTT" Duke and G Herbo yells all hyped.

" Damn that's crazy", Peezy says laughing.

" Why you ain't tell me Von", Baylo says smiling.

" It was none of yall business", Von says laughing as pulls away from hugging me..

" Can I take my bag upstairs?" I ask him smiling.

" Yeah,  come on", he says licking his lips grabbing my hand.

I follow him upstairs to his bedroom, placing my bag on the bed. His bedroom looked different from the last time I seen it, he catches me off guard picking me up throwing me over his shoulder.

" What are you doing Dayvon?" I say laughing as he slaps my ass.

" you trust me?' He asks me, ignoring my question.

" Yes I do, " I say simply and he lays me down on his bed, hovering over me.

" You riding for me?" He asks me and I nod my head.

" Nah I need to hear you say it", he says grabbing me by the neck.

" Yes I'm riding for you baby", I say smiling looking in his eyes.