EPISODE 5 - I KNOW TAE

Timeskip to college.

BROTHER YO : take care yn!!!

YN : okay!!! ( nervously went inside)

Suddenly,, someone came and tapped her shoulder which made yn scared. Yn turned back to jeon somi.

SOMI : Hey, cool cool . It's me!!

Yn let out a sigh.

YN about to go to the class.

SOMI : come let's go together.

YN : aa- ( about to say something but she saw bts coming from there. So yn went with somi)

TIME SKIP TO CLASSROOM  :

MS. OH : yn? Why didn't you ask permission while going out?

YN : ( stood up and looking down)

SOMI : Mam? She was not feeling well , she felt nauseous so she ran away from the classroom mam.

Yn looked at somi shockingly.

MS.OH : Oh okay . But try to inform me yn ah. Now are you feeling okay?

YN : (nodded as yes )

YN looked at somi, somi saw her and gave her a assured smile. 

YN'S POV  :
Even when I am trying to go away from her, why does she have to stick with me? Why did she help me? Even she gave me the company? Wait, I didn't feel so anxious about anything? Is that because of her?
Somehow I feel safe with her. ( smiled at somi )

TIME SKIP TO CAFE :

Jennie and rosie looked at each other and nodded.  Tzuyu came in the middle with some cold coffee. Jennie and rosie went near tzuyu and pushed her which made her to spill that cold coffe over yn. Yn suddenly felt cold over her body.

SOMI : yn??????? ( went near her) are you okay? Huh?

Yn was shivering badly and looking down shocked.

SOMI : ( got up and went near them angrily) Yahh tzuyu! How dare you do that to her , huh?

Tzuyu was about to push her but she saw bts coming to the Cafe, so she started to act.

TZUYU : sorry yn ah!!! I didn't do it purposely. ( helped her to get up but yn denied her hand scaredly by looking down)

BTS saw the whole drama. Somi went near yn and gave her hand to help her to stand. Yn stood up by shivering badly.

RM went near them.

RM : Are you okay yn?

Yn didn't say anything but started to feel so scared and started to breath heavily.  Yn ran away from that place to girls toilet by leaving rm dumbfounded.  Yn went and locked that door , she suddenly took her tablets and trying to breath normally.  Somi ran away and came to girl's toilet to make sure yn is alright.

BACK TO CAFE :

TZUYU and others were about to go but stopped by Rm.

RM : Stop !!! Come to my office girls!!

TZUYU : oppa!!!

RM : I said come to my office( he went to his office followed by other members)

JENNIE, ROSIE, TZUYU : we didn't do it purposely!!!

Other members of bts came inside.

RM : Everyone go out except jin, suga and you three ( jennie, rosie, tzuyu)

Everyone went out leaving them alone.

OUTSIDE THE OFFICE :

JK : what happened to that girl? Is she acting or something happened to her?