EPISODE 31 - YES YOU ARE.

AUTHOR NIM : surprise 🎁. I know that you didn't expect me. I know you all are excited for this. So i just thought to suprise you all. Love you all guys. Your comments make me to work more harder . I don't want to waste your time. So,Here you go...

Somi was just looking at the way yn went. Somi just went to the class to take her things. Yn took her belongings and ran fastly without seeing her.

BODYGUARD : Let's go mam. ( opened the door for yn, yn went in and sat inside)

YN : What? Just wait for 20 minutes.

BODYGUARD : Your mom strictly told that you should come home fast today.

YN was frustratedly waiting for a man to give her the drugs which she ordered but her bodyguard is telling yn to come inside as her mom told that she should come fast from college to home. Yn went inside the car angrily and slammed the door harshily as the drug dealer person didn't give drugs for yn.

YN : Fuck!! ( said angrily)

TIME SKIP TO YN'S HOUSE :

Yn went inside and saw her mom waiting for her. Yn was about to go to her room but stopped by her mom.

MRS KANG : yn?

YN : ( turned and rolled her eyes) what?

MRS KANG : Get ready yn!

YN : For what?

MRS KANG : You have an event and you have some photoshoots. Get ready, we are already late.

YN : Why should i? I hate to live a schedule life.

MRS KANG : Yn , its not the time to bargain . Let's talk about to later hmm? ( hold her hands)

YN : leave me. All you care is about the money which you get just by making me to do what you say. I am not a puppet.

MRS KANG : What?

YN : Atleast its okay if you don't treat me like you daughter, but please treat me like a human ( shouted while crying)

MRS KANG : Don't you want to know who is your father? Hmm?

YN : No. i don't wish to. If he loved me he would've come to me, as he don't need me why do i need to risk into something which i hate just to meet my father.

MRS KANG was shocked as this is the first time, she is telling that she don't want to visit her dad.

MRS KANG : ( shocked and panicking) yn( turned her) Don't tell me that you know , who is your father?

YN : ( yn was not able to say anything just stood there crying) He needs only his sons right? ( looking at mrs kang with red puffy eyes)

MRS KANG : Yn? Yn ? Don't tell them anything. Wait, i can explain yn!

YN : ( look back at her) don't worry , I won't tell them.

yn just ran away to her room and locked it.

Mrs kang went to yn's room and started to bang the door.

MRS KANG : yn( banging the door) yn! It's not what you think, we did you to protect you. ( standing outside yn's room)

YN : Protect? My a$$ . Don't give me that kind of excuses. ( took some drugs and slept)

MRS KANG : Yn yn? ( sat outside the yn's room crying)

Mrs kang was sitting there for half an hour. Yn woke up and wiped her tears and took a bag and jumped from the window and escaped from her house. Mrs kang suddenly stood up.