EPISODE 25 - EVEN AFTER I SAID , YOU DID IT RIGHT?

AUTHOR NIM : Here you go as you all wished to have another episode. 🥱🥱🥱i am tired guys, you guys can have fun.

Jk took her in his arms , yn was continuously looking at jk's face. Yn took one of the card from her pocket and looked at that. Its nothing but a golden card. Yeahh, she found that. The raining is becoming heavy .

Yn's pov :
Are they my brothers? Is it true? Is my name is kim yn and not kang yn? Am i bts sister? Do they know that they have a sis? Do they know me? Am i becoming my own brother's enemy? Well. But i am in doubt, the only person who can answer is mr.kim. How can i meet him? I need to plan this and go and ask him. Very well known, my mom wont tell it until i reach the goal. But i have to be careful about asking him, what if he tell this to my mom?

suddenly joonie came with an umbrella and took them inside the room. Jin came in yn's room rushingly. Yn was happy to see jin but he.....

JIN : Can't you just let my brothers to relax for a bit? Why are you always troubling them? Because of you, my brothers caught a cold and fever. How can you do this? Are you happy now or you have more to do? ( angry)

YN : I didn't do it purpos- ( trying to explain)

JIN : You know what, i am done. Just STOP IT. It will give me some peace ( went out to see his brothers )

YN : ( trying not to cry but crying)

Tae, jimin, jennie and jk was about to come inside her room to check her. Yn stood up weakly and went to the hall. Everyone looked at her confusingly.

JOONIE : Yn? What again? ( angry)

YN : Please, this will be the last. ( tired voice)

Yn took out her golden card, everyone looked at her suprisingly and gave it to tae.

YN took that wish card .

YN : Isn't this the wish card? This will make my wish come true right? Okay now, let me wish ;
I won't trouble you hereafter and i am sorry for everything i have done till now. Its all because of me. I am sorry for that. " Don't talk with me like you guys you did when i first came to this college and i will make sure i won't come to your life ( trying to control her tears, red eyes, eyes closed with a painful heart, broken) forever......"( saying these all things by stuttering) Thanks for listening ( kept that wish card in the table and went ) ( about to walk but fall down, jennie was about to help her but yn denied it and tried to walk towards her room and took her seat on the sofa)

JIN : Okay now, you guys go and take some rest.

JIMIN : But hyu-

JIN : I SAID, "GO AND TAKE REST "

As you all know , if jin ordered something they all will follow that. So everyone went to their room. Tae came to the room and sat on the bedroom looking at her. But she faced her back facing him and acted like she slept when she didn't. Yn was crying silently, as when she needed someone's arms but no one is there for her.

Soon everyone slept.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

Everyone are in the dining table eating except yn.

JOONIE : Where is yn?

JIN : I don't know.

JIMIN stood up and about to call yn.

JIN : If she need something, she will come and take it. First, you take care of your health.

Jimin cant do anything so he just sat and ate the breakfast.

JIN : Did you all take the medicines?

Jimin, tae and jk nodded while jennie is looking dumbfounded.

JIN : Miss jennie? Did you take it?

JENNIE : ahhh mianhe ( sorry in korean) oppa I didn't ( scared)

JIN : What is the reason?

JENNIE : It tastes so bad oppa ( sad pout)

JIN : So?

JENNIE : Okay cool down cool down . I will take.

JOONIE : Hyung? Did you tell the doctor to check yn?

JIN : I forgot , wait let me call ( about to call)

Yn came downstairs weakly .

YN : I am fine mr. joonie. No need to call anyone. ( trying to walk steadily)

JOONIE : I don't think you are.

YN : I am fine ( started to walk and speak normally but inside, she can't even speak as she have sore throat but she hide it and acted like she is fine)

JIN : Then its fine, as jk gave her his coat and he came in the rain. So I don't think she needed a doctor.

YN : ( sad as jin's words hurted her alot but she made a normal face and went out)

Somi came and about to hug her and asked about her condition.

YN : Stop faking somi, i know you came to be friend with me just because of what mr. jimin said right? I know that.

SOMI : yeahh yn but now i really want to be friend with you( trying to explain)

YN : Whatever, i don't wish to have a friend. I want to be alone ( acting angrily) Stay away from me.

SOMI : ( shocked and sad at the same time) your wish yn. Hereafter, i will stay away from you. ( ran away crying)

Yn started cry hard secretly. She came inside with her red eyes and sat on her sofa.

YN'S POV :

I don't wish to ask my father about the truth. As i don't want anyone . Let them be happy like they used to be. ( forcing a smile)

JOONIE : Come on guys, its time to go to our college.

Everyone packed and went to their bus accordingly. Yn went with blackpink ,bts and twice. Jennie didn't speak with tzuyu and nayeon , she was speaking with other members.

ROSIE : hey jennie? Are you in a fight with them? ( pointing at tzuyu and nayeon)

JENNIE : nothing serious.

FLASHBACK :

While jk took yn inside the room, jennie saw nayeon and tzuyu seeing the whole situation like they didn't do anything.

JENNIE : Even after i said, you did it right?

TZUYU : From when did you become nice with her? Its because of you jennie, if you didn't take her side, then i would have not done it. You are the only one who started it and now you became a good girl out of no where and telling what we did is wrong? Wow. Good acting jennie. Is there any plan?

JENNIE : She is innocent. That is why i told to not to do anything.

TZUYU : Why do you care for her? Is she the first one who is innocent? The person who we all bullied are innocent. From when did you start being nice to an innocent, huh? Or is this a part of a plan to kick us out? ( jennie slapped tzuyu)

NAYEON : Stop it jennie. How could you do this? You used to be close with her right? Because of that girl you are beating and having a fight with your best friend ? I didn't expect this jennie? I stand with tzuyu.

JENNIE just went away from them.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Hit the star ⭐️ if you like this episose. I hope you guys love it. Comment and let me know about your views guys. I hope that helps me to improve . See you in the next episode. Take care guys. Thankyou  for reading this story guys.