EPISODE 35 - APPA

Mr kim understood the situation and called brother yo . He came fastly and helped dong wook . They both started to try again.

BROTHER YO : Her aorta got cut. I will take care of that. Just take care of the blood flow and the bp levels.

They both nodded and started to do their work. They gave CPR to yn at the same time to make her heartbeat normal.

BROTHER YO : yn? Ynnnnn? Wake up yn. She should not close her eyes. ( said to mr kim)

JIMIN : ( jimin came inside and holded her hand) yn? Your oppa is here? Can you hear me yn?

Suddenly yn's heartbeat came back to normal and yn slowly opened her eyes.

JIMIN : Yn? Just keep your eyes open. Okay?

YN : ( painfully smiled but she was not able to take the pain for longer period) it hurts ( cries)

JIMIN : it will go away okay? Don't close your eyes okay.

YN : ah ahh ah

Yn slowly closes her eyes

JIMIN : Yn nooo nooo

YN : I can't ( said painfully)

After hearing that jimin dont even know what to do.
Jimin sat there and started to cry.

JIMIN : I can't see her in pain.

JOONIE : Yn? ( touched her hand) ( she hold his hands and trying to open her eyes again)

YN : dwoont creyyye? ( she can't speak)

JOONIE : We are not crying yn. Stay strong yn. You can do it.

The whole family including min ho started to hold each others hands and looked at her.

EVERYONE : You can do it yn.

This gave yn some confidence, she tried to open her eyes painfully.

DONG WOOK : Good work

BROTHER YO : Yep. ( closed the stiches and gave her some medication)

Yn fall asleep. Yn woke up after 48 hrs and saw her family.

MRS KANG : How are you feeling yn?

YN : Fine. ( searched dong wook) where is he?

Brother yo called him inside.

YN : Thanks. ( dong wook cried)

Few months later :

Blackpink, somi , bts,  mr kim , mrs kang , twice, dong wook and min ho waiting for yn.

It's yn's birthday. She is gonna turn 20🥳.

Everyone clapped as she came down.