EPISODE 11 - yahhh, you ask too much questions!!!

Hello my readers as you all chose Option A. I am gonna go by your choice😉.

FLASHBACK :

JIMIN'S POV  :
It's time to finish this meeting but still yn didn't show up. Something is wrong.

few minutes later :
Something is fishy, I need to find out ( about to stand)

ROSIE : oppa!! where are you going? ( whining)

JIMIN : ( in mind : oh shit) I got a call baby, I will be here in a minute.

ROSIE : but-

JIMIN : ( went from that place) ( in mind : where is she? I think everyone took her in this way)

( suddenly,  saw Jennie and tae going there. Tae was about to go farther but tae came towards Jennie who tripped her leg)

Wait, she didn't trip. She did it purposely. ( while tae took jennie in his arms , she looked so relaxed and looked at a door continuously)

Let's go there and check out. Wait, I am hearing some girls screaming for help. This voice ( thinking) ( shocked and realized that voice) yn!!!!

Open the door ( banging the door but no response)

( Jimin kicked the door and opened to see yn with two boys, they are trying to misbehave with yn. Jimin fought with them )

YN : ahhhh , help me!!! ( opened her eyes to see jimin standing there and fighting with those boys)

JIMIN : ( came near her) Hey, are you okay? Huh? ( making sure, she is fine)

YN : I am sorry to trouble you!!! I won't do it again( closing her eyes)

JIMIN : ( shaked her a little) look!!

YN : ( looked at him innocently)

JIMIN : ( in mind : her face actually shows that she is scared and nervous)

YN : ( starts to breath heavily)

JIMIN : ( shocked) oh no!!! ( hugged her ) it's okay ( soft tone) I am here to help you, I am not going to make you suffer.

YN : ( mind voice : I dunno why but I feel so comfortable and feel so safe in his arms) ( yn calmed down a little)

JIMIN : come with me!!! ( took yn outside)

YN : I am sorry to trouble you!! ( looking down)

JIMIN : Who told you trouble me?

YN : ( looked at him confusingly) you are not mad?

JIMIN  : Why would I? ( looked at her)

YN : hmm? Because,  you all hate me right? You all told me to stay away from you all!!

JIMIN : Did I ever told you that? Hmm?

YN : No but-

JIMIN : I asked did I?

YN : noo!!

JIMIN : then what?

YN : Don't you hate me?

JIMIN : why should I hate you? ( looked at her)

YN : because.....( thinking and looking down sadly) once your girlfriend got into trouble because of me

JIMIN : It's not your mistake right? They did it purposely,  so they deserve it.

YN : but-

JIMIN : yahhh,you ask too much questions!!

YN : Oops, sorry.

JIMIN : ( heard someone calling yn) I think they are searching you. ( about to get up) come

YN : ( held his hands)

JIMIN : ( looked his hands with yn's hand)

YN : ( suddenly yn realized it and took  her hand back) sorry, but don't tell this to anyone.

JIMIN : why?

( saw some bodyguards)

BODYGUARDS came near yn.

BODYGUARD  : Mam, your mom is searching you.

YN : ( panicking) ( in mind : if mom knows it, she will kill me)

JIMIN : ( hold her hands and took her inside)

PRESENT  :

MRS.KANG : ( took yn's hand harshily and went out )

AUTHOR NIM  : you may think why her mom is being so mad at yn. As you all know this party is for a business, and as yn and more richest person present in this place. There will be more reporters. So the reporters and the camera man were taking more pics and videos.  She got mad that they will be framed for something.

IN CAR :

( It's was actually filled with silence,  so yn feel so uncomfortable and scared)

YN : m-mom!!

MRS.KANG : Yn?

YN : ( felt happy that mom was not mad) yes MOM.

MRS.KANG : Don't be so close with that boy. If I knew you were close, you will see the consequences yn!!! ( scary and irritated tone)

YN : ( little scared) okay mom ( stuttering)

MRS.KANG : Between who told you to go alone? I told you to wait right? Why did you move from that place?

YN : ( scared and sweating alot) m-mom!! Someone poured a glass of wine accidentally on my dress, so I went to wash it. And that's how I got lost mom.

MRS.KANG'S POV :
Something is not right! I will find it out. But for now, I have to stop asking questions. She is scared and as doc told that I have to take care of her anxiety.

( as yn is so scared , she started to have some panic attacks. )

YN : e-eomma e-eomma ( trying to breath normally)

MRS.KANG : What happened yn!!! ( made yn to lie down on her lap) yn? Did you take the medicines correctly?( trying to divert the topic)

YN : ( nodded as yes)

MRS.KANG : good!! Why do you feel so anxious? I was just asking. Hmm? Feel relaxed!! Breath in breath out!! Do it!!!

YN : (breathing in and out slowly ) ( finally she became alright)

DRIVER : mam!!! We came!!

MRS.KANG : good!! Guards take her inside.

AUTHOR NIM : As yn didn't take the medicine while having the panic attacks,  she Don't have any strength to stand up and walk . As she already had panic attacks with jimin. This is the second time she is having. So her mom called one bodyguard to take her inside.

BODYGUARD took yn inside. Mrs.kang ran to yn's room and took the medication and gave it to yn. Yn took it and she become calm.

Everyone went to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO YN'S ROOM :

YN'S POV : ( thinking about the day , she is with jimin)
They don't hate me? Except jimin Everyone hate me? Aishhh!!! Anyways, I need to thank him for not saying anything to my mom. But I have to be careful!!! Be careful yn!! I should stop getting into trouble!!!

( thinking about that room where yn was locked up with two boys. ) ( tears coming out from her eyes) they drank too much!!!
They tried to rape me!! But Jennie and tzuyu left me with them wantedly.  They will do anything , they don't care about people's emotions!!! ( crying hard)
How am I going to get this thing out of my mind.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Hello guys!! Hope you all are doing good. Hit the star and give a like if you like this ff. Comment and let me know your views guys.
See you soon in another episode.
Take care and purple you all guys 🤗💜💫