EPISODE 15 - ANYWAYS, HYUNG LEAVE HER ONCE.

After hearing that, Rosie become disappointed .

ROSIE : Why are you asking about her?

JIMIN : I asked what happened? Answer for that. Don't argue with me.

ROSIE : Why would you care for her? Tell me? ( about to cry)

TAE and Jennie came near them.

TAE : What happened?

JIMIN stayed quiet.

ROSIE : Ask him oppa. ( crying)

JENNIE : ( Jennie just hugged her without asking g any questions) it's okay rosie ah.

TAE : What happened? Someone tell me.

JIMIN : nothing. ( entered joonie's office) what happened hyung?

JOONIE : what?

JIMIN : yn?

JOONIE : oh about her? She cheated in exam and I scolded her. What's in that ?

JIMIN : cheated? Really? How are you saying that she created? ( angry)

Tae, Jennie and rosie entered the office room and saw jimin and joonie.

JOONIE : what? See this? ( throwed a paper) this was under yn's table.

JIMIN : Who gave you this?

JOONIE : a girl? Wait, why should I need to say this? Huh? Mind your business jimin, go and concentrate in your studies. I know what to do and don't interfere in my business.

JIMIN went out hurriedly but tae stopped him.

TAE : Are you out of your mind? You gf is crying and you were searching for that girl. What is wrong with you huh?

JIMIN : What? ( went near rosie) If I tend to know that it's because of you, I will not forgive you. ( went out of joonie's office room)

TAE : yahhh( to jimin) take care of her , I will come now ( to jennie)

JENNIE : but oppa- ( tae went out)

Jennie took Rosie outside.

ROSIE : What if he tends to know that it's because of me( crying)

JENNIE : it's okay rosie.

JIMIN'S POV :

I went to yn's class and asked everyone.

JIMIN : Who is that person , who told hyung that yn was cheating?

Suddenly a girl came infront of jimin.

GIRL : It's me.

JIMIN : How did you say that yn was cheating?

GIRL : a paper was-

JIMIN : just by a piece if paper? Really? You think she cheated? What if some other person throwed that paper in her place after copying huh?

GIRL : bu-

JIMIN : you really saw her cheating? Did she really opened that paper and copied it?

GIRL : no. But-

TAE came inside the class.

TAE : What are you doing?

JIMIN : ( ignoring tae) tell me.

GIRL : Jennie told that her pen was missing and she told it went near yn's table so I went near that table and spotted a paper. I opened it and knew that it was a bit. So I told Mr.joonie about this. He called yn. ( crying) I don't know about anything other than this. ( crying)