EPISODE 12 - YOU BETTER BE.....

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

AJUMMA : yn?? Wake up baby.

Yn woke up and went to fresh up.

FEW MINUTES LATER :

Yn changed her outfit and went down happily but soon her happy face faded

MRS.KANG : What is this dress?

YN : mom.. The principal told that I have to wear normal outfits to college.

MRS.KANG : ( about to say something but a call came , so she went)

( yn become sad as she remembers the last night with that two random boys. someone touched her , yn got shocked and pushed that hand away and shaking so badly)

AJUMMA : yn? It's me, don't be scared.

YN : ( came to sence)

AJUMMA : eat baby.

YN : Okay. ( yn was eating but that last night was flashing in yn's mind as a very bad nightmare)

AJUMMA : Yn? Are you okay? ( touched her forehead)

YN : (stood up) I am fine( fake a smile)

AJUMMA : Then, why are you sweating?

YN : ( yn was about to say something but a bodyguard called her so she went)

BODYGUARD : mam? It's time for your college.

YN : ( nodded and went inside) ( yn was in her own thoughts and she is still scared cuz of that incident. She is scaredly looking at the driver and got scared and he is also a men. )

The driver dropped her in the college, yn went straight inside but whenever she see boys , she started to sweat and it makes her to remind the last night.

YN'S POV :
( in mind : I want to cry hard , I wish my father is there with me [urge of crying] )

YN went straightly and saw bts and their girl friends speaking and enjoying their time.

By seeing them, yn started to sweat alot and she tried to go in another way but someone called her.

SANA : Hey yn? Where do you think you are going? Huh? ( went near her)

Rosie went near yn .

ROSIE : You bitch, how dare you take my oppa's side( whispering in yn's ear)

YN'S POV :
oh shit, if she gets angry she will definitely do what Jennie and tzuyu did for me.

YN : ( scared) I am sorry. Hereafter, I will not do anything. Please don't do anything. ( sweating a lot)

ROSIE was shocked.

ROSIE : you better be....

YN ran away from that place.
Everyone didn't notice it but jimin noticed that. As Everyone are chatting, jimin went to see yn but soon somi came near yn.