EPISODE 22 - HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? DID SHE TELL YOU?

Hello guys, so as i said already i am going with your choice. Finally, as jimin has the highest votes so , i am gonna go with jimin. Thanks for your voting.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :
Yn woke up and saw no one in her room.

YN : may be he went out to see jennie ( thinking in her mind) ( stood up and went to the restroom to fresh up)

Few minutes later :

Yn took some medicines and sat on the sofa

Yn took some medicines and sat on the sofa. She upward her top and started to apply some on the stomach and bandaged it. Yn stood up and about to go out but she saw jimin entering the room, she just bowed and crossed him but jimin took yn's hand and made her to stop. Yn looked at hik shockingly.

YN : What are you doing?

JIMIN : i need to speak.

YN : okay fast. What if someone see us? Tell me fastly.

JIMIN : Why would i care? You told me to be the old jimin right? I am being the old jimin? What donyou know about me? If i care for someone, i wont care about what others think. Listen yn ah, i treat you like a sister
Whenever i see you in pain or suffering i cant stop myself , i wish to help you. I want to be by your side, i dont care about what others think. All i care is about you. Even if you say that dont talk to me i wont listen to you, i will listen to my heart and go accordingly.
Whenever i see you, i feel like you need someone by your side.

YN : I have somi.

JIMIN : Wow yeah, you are right. Have you ever thought why somi is attached with you?

YN : ( thinking) she told that she will tell when the eight time comes.

JIMIN : i think this is the right time. I was the only one who made somi to become close with you. Whenever me or my brothers come near you, you are scared so I thought it will be good if i made somi as your friend.

YN : Why did you do that?

JIMIN : Because i felt that you need someone by your side. At first she faked as a friend but soon after knowing you more and spending time with you, she become really close.

YN : How did you know that? Did she tell you?

PAST TO THE SECOND DAY OF COLLEGE :

SOMI : ( after hearing what jimin said) what? You want me to be her friend?

JIMIN : yes, somi. I need you to be her friend for atleast sometime. After that, you can go if you wish.

SOMI : but ( looked at jimin) okay, i will do that

PRESENT :

YN : So she is just pretending to be my best friend ( sad)

JIMIN : no , now she loves to be your friend.

YN : How did you know that?

FLASHBACK :

JIMIN : Thanks somi. Hereafter , you dont want to pretend like her best friend.

SOMI : but, you told that i need to be with her for 1 month?

JIMIN : yeah, but now i think i can handle it somi.

SOMI : okay ( sad but didn't show that in her face)

JIMIN : okay then, see you. ( about to go)

SOMI : ( can't control her emotions) wait, ( jimin looked back and shocked to see SOMI crying)

JIMIN : Hey , what happened? ( shocked)

SOMI : For some days, i was pretending ; but now i really treats her like my own friend. I am not going away from her. Just now i knew why you told that she needs someone by her side. And i am damn sure, she needs me for sure and i will be there for her; nno matter what ( crying) Whenever i see her being sad or lonely, i feel like i need to care and protect her. She is my best friend.

JIMIN : Dont cry somi. Lets protect her together. Hmm?

somi nodded as yes like a baby.

PRESENT :

YN : Why so you all care for me in this world? But now.. ( crying)

Jimin came near yn and hugged her.

YN : Do you think like its easy for me to tell those things that day? Whenever you hug me i feel safe and i always cared and loved you like my own brother. That is why i told you to stay away from me.

JIMIN : I know yn, after you told that to me i know how you felt bad about that. Its okay yn. Everything will be alright. I am there for you.

YN : Thanks.............................oppa

JIMIN : huh? What did you say? ( teasing)

YN ran away from that place.

JIMIN : ( looking at the way yn went) cute. ( went outside)

IN THE DINING Room :

Eveeyone are present in the dining room. Yn was sitting near jin and tzuyu.

JOONIE : How are you feeling today yn?

YN : I am good

JIN : Did you take your medicines?

YN : ( realizing that she didnt take but lies to jin) ummm yeahh.

JIN : Are you sure?

YN : Yeah( stuttering)

JIN : How can you lie ?

YN : ( shocked and everyone are seeing jin confusingly)

JOONIE : How are you saying hyung?

JIN : Because the medicines are with me

Joonie and jimin glared at yn.

YN : Sorry( looking down)

JIMIN : This is not what we are actually asking, why did you lie? May i know the reason? ( looking at her)

YN : I am sorry, i hate to take medicines. Thats why ( looking down and said so fastly)

JIN : Are you kidding me yn? That is the reason why the doctor was about to prescribe injection but you told you will take your medicines properly? But i dont think so?

JIMIN : I think its time to call that doctor hyung ( scaring her)

YN : ( scared) no please, i will take and I won't lie. I am sorry. ( crying)

JIN : No one scolded you yn. Stop crying

Yn is crying.

JOONIE : I said stop crying yn ( scary tone)

Yn stopped crying at looked down.

JIN : Leave it joonie. Yn ? Come to my room after you eat this breakfast okay?

Yn nodded and everyone started to eat their breakfast .

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hit the star ⭐️ if you like this episose. I hope you guys love it. Comment and let me know about your views guys. I hope that helps me to improve . See you in the next episode. Take care guys