EPISODE 16 - JUST PROVE THEM BABY.

Jimin went to the rooftop. Jimin was in his own thoughts. Suddenly,  yn came near him.

YN : What are you thinking? Thanks.

JIMIN : what I did is wrong or right? ( looking at her)

YN : You are trying to prove what is wrong but if you do in some other's case, it's not a problem.  The problem is you came against your gf just because of me. Me is the problem.

JIMIN : Hmm?( confused)

YN : They all already have a bad impression and they all hate me but they all love you.  When a  person who love the most , joins with the person who hate the most hurts their heart.  That results them to do such things.

JIMIN : yahh already I am in confusion and you are making everything so complicated. Just say who is wrong .

YN : No one is wrong. I am the one who is wrong.

JIMIN : What are you trying to say?

YN : Stay away from me and be the same jimin who I saw the first time.

JIMIN : Why?

YN : It's good for you and me.

JIMIN : What if I say no?

YN : Why would you care for me? You all hated me when you see me on the first day right? ( crying ) then, what now?

JIMIN : Whenever I see you in trouble, I feel like I want to protect you, no matter what. I see you like my own sister. Is it wrong?

YN : ( yn can't say no but she made her mind up and said ) yes, it is wrong. Don't help me. If you don't get close to me, I would have not been in trouble. If you care for me, just do this. Leave me and be like the old jimin. ( crying)

JIMIN : I really thought and cared for you like a sis. I wish you to be happy. Okay I will do what you wished for. This is the last time. Hereafter, I will not help you or speak with you. ( went and hugged her once)

YN : ( hugged him , she felt so safe and even she hate herself for what she said right now)

Jimin went out and yn went as well.

Jimin went near rosie.

JIMIN : I am sorry rosie. Forgive me for what I did to you. I should have not done that.

ROSIE : It's okay oppa ( smiled)

TAE was angry at him, he didn't even talk with jimin. Even when jimin tried , he just ignored him.

TAE'S POV :
( in mind : How dare he spoke against me when I mention yn. He likes yn that much. ) 
He have not done anything against me but this time he did. I won't forgive at anytime jimin. I will take my revenge when I my time come.

JIMIN : tae? ( called him but he went out)

ROSIE : ( came near jimin) He will come soon and speak with you oppa. Don't worry.

YN'S POV  :
I really like to have a brotherly bon with you oppa but I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to be a burden for you. ( thinking about jimin) . Thankyou for that hug,  I really need that and I got that from you. Hope  you will be fine there. All I want is you to have a happy and good life with your brothers. I don't want to ruin your relationship. Miss you oppa ( in her mind)

BODYGUARD  :  Mam? It's time to go home.

YN : yeah I am coming ( wiping her tears)

TIME SKIP TO YN'S HOUSE :

MRS.KANG : I heard that you are talking with that boy? Huh? What are you doing yn?

YN : hereafter,  you won't see me with him mom. I told him.( emotionless)

YN went to her room.

MRS.KANG'S POV :
What happened to her now? ( In her mind)

BODYGUARD  : Mam? You have a meeting at 6 pm.

MRS.KANG : oh yeahh, I forgot.  Thanks. ( went to her room to get ready)

YN'S ROOM :

Yn was crying a mess. Suddenly the door opens to see ajumma with food. By seeing yn, ajumma kept the food aside and hugged her tightly)

AJUMMA : What happened baby?

YN : I hate to live this life ajumma.  I want to live a life planned by me not by the schedules. Half of my life , which I spend for these days are just scheduled by my mom. Where did I live my life. Everyone are living their own teenage life and me , who is just living a robotic life. Everyone thinks that I am having a good life but the true thing is I am not. I wish to live like others.  I want to know what independent means. I want to be like other girls who are living their life happily.

AJUMMA : ( don't know what to say, just hugged her) calm down baby. You have me. Your ajumma is always there with you. Life is not that easy as you think. You think all the girls living outside are having a good life. It's not, from outside it may look like that but from inside it's not. Everyone have a problem, what we have to do is we have to come out of our comfort zone and we have to fight for our happiness.

YN : No one believes me ajumma.

AJUMMA : Just prove them baby.

YN : Ajumma? Why does everyone hate me?

AJUMMA : They don't hate you yn, they are just afraid.

YN : hmm?

AJUMMA : Yes they are. Cuz you have achieved a lot which is just a dream for them. But... they don't even know that you are suffering alot even having everything which many people can't afford.

YN : I understand ajumma. I am just doing this all to find my dad. I want to ask him why he left us.

AUTHOR NIM : Yes she is. I know many readers question is.
Wait, let me tell you. Yn is doing what her mom tells, isn't that obvious that she even have a chance to say no? She can say no but if she does that her mom don't tell where is her father. That's why she listening to all the  stuffs her mom tell her to do.
All she need is to know why her dad left her. She needs her answer from her own dad.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Hit the star 🌟  if you like this episode. Comment and let me know what you think about this ff. Thanks for reading this story guys.
See you soon in next episode.