EPISODE 26 - WHERE IS BROTHER YO?

Jennie was looking at yn who is sitting alone sleeping.

Yn :

Jimin was in his own thoughts

Jimin was in his own thoughts. Jennie was just seeing yn blankly but suddenly she noticed some blood near her legs. She frowned and just didn't think much about that.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

JOONIE : Guys we reached. Everyone get up.

Jk and tae was about to take their luggage but jin stopped them.

JIN : I will tell the bodyguards to take it. You guys can get out, i already called the bodyguards so they will come and pick you up first and take the luggages. As everyone is sleepy they didn't notice yn who is sleeping. A bodyguard entered to take the luggages and noticed yn.

BODYGUARD : Sir? There is a girl inside the bus ( to jin)

JIN : ( realised ) thats must be yn. Again. Aishhh ( frustrated) Get her out ( to bodyguards)

BODYGUARD : okay sir ( went inside)

Bodyguard came rushing near jin and panicking.

BODYGUARD : Sir, she is not waking up and ( stuttering)

JIN : Just say it ( heard what bodyguard said and went inside the bus rushingly) ( touched her to see her hot body, he made her chin up to see some blood coming from her nose) ( shocked) Cmon hurry up, take her to the hospital ( took a car and went with yn)( made her lay on his lap and started to tap her face) hey, yn? Can you hear me? Huh? ( worried) hey, yn? Say something.

No one knows anything about yn's condition as jin was the last one who planned to go by taking all their suitcases but it turned out to go to the hospital.

Reached hospital.....

Suddenly jin saw brother yo running towards him. He got worried after seeing yn like that.

BROTHER YO : What happened to her? ( panicking)

Jim was not able to say anything as he is in shock. Brother yo understood it and took yn inside and made jin to wait outside. After all the examinations, brother yo came out and saw jin who is worried. As soon as jin saw brother yo, he went near him rushingly and asked him about yn's condition.

JIN : what happened yo?

BROTHER YO : No need to worry jin, she had a high fever and sore throat. I gave her some antibiotics and saline.

JIN : Her nose was bleeding?

BROTHER YO : yeah, its due to stress. ( brother yo thought its because of yn's mom as she always gave her lots and lots of schedules) . Hey jin ? Did something happened to yn in the tour?

JIN : What do you mean? ( stuttering)

BROTHER YO : I mean i am asking about her bruises in her stomach, hands, legs and neck.