EPISODE 19 - NOW YOU PITY THAT BITCH

JOONIE : yn? Not coming?

YN : yeahh coming.

( Jennie was siting with her partner as you all know she is tae's girlfriend.  Of course she will be in the same bus. Now they can collapse and sit those seats and have fun)

JENNIE : Hey yn. It's my place. Can't you see my bags?

YN : oh sorry. I am going.

JIMIN was watching how Jennie treats yn but he can't do anything.  So he kept silent. Yn took a place where no one is there.

YN'S POV : ( in mind)
If you are happy with what you are doing, I am okay with it. Hope you guys are happy even when I am with you all.

( soon without her realization,  she slept.)

TIME SKIP TO 3am in the morning  :

JOONIE : Guys , we reached. Come on let's go.

( no one heard that as everyone are sleeping. )

JIN : Yahhhhh, come on let's go. We came.

( Everyone woke up by jin's voice)

YN took her luggages and started to walk by sleeping. Without her knowing, someone pulled her in a crowd which made her to fall down.

YN : ( came to her sense ) ouch.

She saw blackpink and twice laughing at her.

The girl who pushed yn apologized and helped her to stand up. Yn saw on the place surprisingly.

AUTHOR NIM : Wanna see the place? Let me show you. Here you go,

This is a whole placed owned by Mr

This is a whole placed owned by Mr.kim just for his sons.

JOONIE : Come on, everyone line up and buy the keys along with your partner

JOONIE : Come on, everyone line up and buy the keys along with your partner.  Come fast guys. Yn was missed in the crowd. Taehyung can't take Jennie in as she is not his partner. Tae pleased joonie but he denied it.

TAE : hyung, please.

JOONIE : You asked to tale her in bus. I did. But this one is too much tae. I am the principal and I need to treat everyone the same. I am sorry tae, even If I came as ur brother I could have done but now I am the principal. 

JENNIE : It's okay oppa. I will see you morning. I am sleepy. ( went with her partner)

TAE qas waiting for along time for yn. Now he is angry at her. Yn finally managed to come infront after so many crowds passed by.

TAE : What the hell were you doing? Huh? ( angry)

YN : ( surprised and got scared) I am so-so-sorry.

Tae bought their keys angrily and went inside. He opened the door angrily and went inside. When yn came inside the door banged and hit her hand.

YN : ouch. ( tae looked at yn but yn hide her hands and went inside)

They saw only one wide bed and there's no extra bed. Tae was getting angry again by seeing that. Yn noticed that and took her luggage to a sofa and started to sleep there. After seeing yn, tae become calm and looked at her.
Somehow he feels a little bad for yn.

TAE'S POV : ( in mind)
Wait, why would I feel so sad. She is suffering and I need to be happy for that but why am I not happy. She even separated me with my own brother, I should be angry for that. What is happened? Whatever , I hope she knows her place now.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING  :
There is a knock on the door but tae and yn are sleeping. Suddenly,  yn woke up and opened the door to see Jennie. Jennie pushed the door wantedly, the door hits yn's hand again and she hissed on pain. Jennie didn't care about that and went near tae. Yesterday,  yn's hand was already in pain but now she got hurt in that same place.

JENNIE : Oppa.

TAE woke up.

TAE : hmm. Good morning.

JENNIE : You have only one bed. What? ( shocked )

TAE : So what? ( sleepy face)

JENNIE : where did she sleep?

TAE : who?

JENNIE : yn.

TAE : ( tae finally opened his eyes) aishh, that girl. She slept there ( pointing a sofa).I took a single bed room thinking you will be the one coming with me. But I forgot about her. That's why we have only single bed in this room.

JENNIE : no oppa. It's good. Better , she know what is her place.

TAE looked at yn who is standing on the door side. She didn't give any reaction.  Yn went out. Tae was a bit sad about that.

TAE : You should have not said that infront of her Jennie.

JENNIE : now you pity that bitch.

TAE : ( in mind : aishhh,  now this girl ) nothing.  You said what you want right. You are satisfied right?

JENNIE : uhhhmmm. Well, a bit.

TAE : Come let's go.

Tae and Jennie went to the hall and took a seat. Yn was alone as her friend somi is not here, she is in another building. Jennie was continously speaking with tae, tae was looking at yn who is roaming here and there and have no idea where she should go. Suddenly, yn was about to fall on Jin but yn moved away and fell on the floor.

JIN : Hey? Are you okay?

Jin was about to help her but nayeon came.

NAYEON : Oppa? What are you doing here? ( saw yn) what are you doing here huh? ( shouted at yn)

JIN : What is this behavior nayeon? Is this how you behave? ( angry)

NAYEON : oppa? Don't get attached with her. I hate that. ( pouted)

JIN can't do anything, he took  NAYEON's hand and went.

Suddenly,  a hand came near yn. Yn looked up to see Joonie.

YN : No sir. You can go. ( as she saw tzuyu coming from there)

Joonie was confused but he understood as he heard tzuyu's voice.

JOONIE : Oh tzuyu , you came. Come and help her

TZUYU : who ?

Joonie moved and tzuyu saw yn.

JOONIE : she ( pointed at yn)

TZUYU : why me?

JOONIE : You won't do ? ( glaring)

TZUYU  : I am doing. Don't glare at me oppa.

Tzuyu went and took yn's hand. She took her hand harshily and pressed the injured part of yn's hand. Yn hissed and joonie noticed that.

JOONIE : Yn come here.

YN stood infront of joonie hiding her hands.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Hit the star 🌟 if you like this ff. Comment and let me know your views guys. Hope this makes you happy. See you soon in the next episode. Take care🤗💜