EPISODE 20 - I DONT THINK YOU ARE SATISFIED JENNIE. WAIT,

AUTHOR NIM : Hello readers.  Here is my another gift 🎁  hope you all like it. You may think why am I giving you gifts, it's just because of your comments , I get motivated.  So it's a Thanksgiving gift for you guys. Hope you all enjoy it. Okay, I will stop now. You guys can enjoy this. Love you all♡

JOONIE : Show me your hands. ( yn took her sleeves up to see her red and alittle blood coming from her hands)

Suddenly yn remembered that day where Jennie arranged some random boys . That day where they try to abuse yn sexually.

YN : ( Took her hands from joonie screaming) noooooo

Everyone's attention is on yn. Joonie is shocked to see her like that.  She got scared and her hands are shaking, sweating, trying to breath properly.  She tried her best to run to her room to take her breath inhaler, but her legs gave up. Suddenly, a hand came infront of her giving her inhaler, she looked up to see jimin . Yn took it and soon she became normal but she is still scared as that thing is still flashing in her mind. She hugged her legs and started to cry, as she is scared. Everyone looked at her with pity in their eyes. Jimin was about to step near her but Jin came near her, she tried to move a bit back but Jin held her hands saying sweet things in her ears to calm her down a bit.

JIN : ( hold her hands) It's okay it's okay. Hmmm? ( ruffled her hair softly) it's going to be okay. Don't cry. I am here.  I am like your big brother hmm? ( yn looked at jin's face and nodded)  that's it, breath slowly. You are going to be okay.

Soon,yn became alright. Joonie bought the bandages , Jin took yn's hand and started to clean and bandage her wounds. Yn looked at Jin's soft side. Everyone are looking at them.

JIN : ( finished bandaging) finished. Go and take some rest.

( yn slowly stood up and everyone moved and gave a way for her to go. Tae saw yn sleeping in the sofa again. He felt a bit bad but he feel helpless )

JIN : Okay now. You guys carry on.

Jimin was a bit sad that he can't even help yn. Jimin saw yn who is sleeping peacefully in the sofa.

ROSIE : Oppa? ( jimin trying to say manage that he helped her just like everyone do)

JIMIN : Baby, listen. Even if anyone are in that place, I would have done the same thing. ( jimin is scared, if she is angry and did something to yn. He can't take that)

ROSIE : I know oppa. Even I feel bad for her. ( rosie feeling pity on her)

JIMIN hugged rosie.

JIMIN : ( a little happy because she understand her) come baby. Lets go.

2HRS LATER.....
yn woke up and came out.

JENNIE : Oppa? This is a nice chance. Go and do it ( pushing tae)

TAE : Hey yn. Coming out with me huh? I will show you something.

JENNIE  : ( standing near him) oppa, if you say like this. Who will agree and say yes? ( Jennie got shocked at what yn said)

YN : I though it's tomorrow. It's today.  Okay, I am coming.  Are you coming with us Jennie?

JENNIE : haha, no ynie.  I have some work.  You guys can go. ( happy that her idea worked out this easily)

TAE : Okay then , come let's go.

Tae took yn and went outside. Tae was feeling so bad that he is doing this to yn.

YN : Why are you so tensed? I came here voluntarily,  it's not your mistake.  Just do it.

TAE : ( he can't understand anything, he is confused by YN'S talking) what are you trying to say?