𝑮𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆

I was re-reading ONS and holy fucking shit.

Ask and I shall deliver late...God, I hate myself.

-

As a Major General in the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, it was your responsibility to ensure that everyone in the army did their part and that every single vampire was annihilated from the earth's crust.

Of all, having a lot of time on your hands already makes leisure time a miracle.

You sank into the chair, you stretched your body before yawning from muscle spasms. As you tried to sit up straight and sighed, you heard a faint knock on the door.

"Come in, Ichinose. I know it's you." You lowered your gaze to the stacks of paper that needed to be delivered to the Hiiragi family for analytical reports and such.

Guren Ichinose is one of the army's high-ranking members, and overseeing the Moon Demon Company is something else entirely.

Kureto never obligated you to serve Guren as Shinya would, thus you only provided the bare minimum to Kureto's reinforcements.

Guren opens the door and chuckles before settling into the couch. You continued to sign documents without looking at him.

"What brings you here? You don't come here unless you need my help rather than Shinya's."

You were working on the paperwork until you heard him grumble. "And here you go with your congested burdens," You look up to see him, who's still casually laying on the couch.

"I'm a Major General like Shinya, therefore our assignments are guaranteed to be demanding. Besides, you're the person who always falls asleep during conferences." You rolled your eyes before putting the feathered pen down.

"That's rich coming from you."

"If that's what you're going to tell me, can you see yourself out, I don't have any spare time." In frustration, you ran your hand through your hair before closing your hand to your neck and gently massaging it.

"Shinya told me to check on you, blame him."
"Why is he suddenly in this discussion?"

You locked your gaze on him as he stood up and grabbed your wrist. "He told me you've isolated yourself here since last week, no free time my ass, what the hell are you even doing?"

You raised your brow at him before releasing your wrist from his grasp. "I'm signing these vampire intel reports, along with the review, for Intel." You fixed your gaze on him.

"You know I'm more intriguing than those papers right?"

"Oh? Is that so, says who?"

"Fiesty now, are we?"

You shook your head and pointed to the door, expressing your discontentment.

"Please excuse yourself if we don't have anything to converse about."

"What if I just sit here in silence?" As you looked up and down at him, he folded his arms toward his chest.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"I wasn't staring at you. I was just scanning to see if you still looked the same as yesterday, and you fucking do, unless your hair gel says otherwise." He walked back to the couch, and you felt a vein pop on your forehead.

"Fine. Whatever, stay as long as you want but don't bother me or I'll send you to the fires of hell." you threatened as he raised his hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright."

You returned to signing papers before your gaze was drawn to the tea set, which had been set out just for you across the room. You stepped up to sip tea to break away from that conversation.

No. It's not that you loathe Guren or anything, but his mannerism and the audacity to slack off during important meetings while he's now here bothering you just grate on your nerves.

You even despised the fact that you were interested in the man.

His personality, visual appeal, and everything else is a complete package of factors you abhor but love in some ways.

You poured some tea into a teacup, laid the teapot down, and proceeded to blow on the drink.

You yelped as you took a quick sip, feeling the burning sensation that had just burned your tongue.

Guren looks over at you, stifling a laugh before approaching you.

"What's wrong, Major General?" He mocked the title as you glared at him coldly.

"I just burned my taste buds, that's all, it doesn't concern you." You huffed as you turned your heel back to him, and he suddenly grabs your wrist, pulling you closer to him.

Your eyes widen as you squirm around, "What's your deal?!" You sneered as he smirks.

"I can probably help you with that problem of yours." He hummed.

You raised an eyebrow before narrowing your eyes. "What are you talking about...I don't need help-"

As you felt his piercing gaze connect your eyes, he lifts your chin suddenly.

He desired something. It was obvious to you.

He leaned in, pressing his lips against yours, you felt your face slowly warm up. Your eyes widen as you freeze in place, his one hand trailing behind your neck, drawing you closer and deeper into the kiss.

You cursed yourself mentally as you fell victim to his enticement; you could feel him smirking in the kiss as he nipped your lower lip, making you yelp.

He took the opportunity to let his tongue dance with your aching one, as your breaths became heavier and ragged as this escalated into an extensive make-out session.

With his lips parted and saliva linking yours, he draws away slightly.

"Oh, is Miss/Mr. Major General not embarrassed with our shared moment just now?"

Your eyes widened as you pushed him away, your gaze fixed on the floor. "W-What the hell...Ichinose!"

"Now you're reacting? I thought just now you were enjoying a bit of pleasure." He deliberately licks his lips, making your breath hitch, as you wiped your mouth and you gently hit your head against the bookcase.

"I...cannot believe I just did that." You admitted since your heated cheeks couldn't conceal your embarrassment any longer.

-

Wait but like, I kinda like this

(A/n: Btw, I made some progress in my new ONS book, I don't know when's the exact publication but hm.)