𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒖 𝑰𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊

"This is... ridiculous," Aika mumbled under her breath as she turned to face her supervisor, her face displaying her absolute stupor.

Something inside her just wanted to wipe that stupid grin off his face or wipe his existence from this place like Earth.

"What? Got any objections?" Guren smirked down at her making her hiss under her breath, "Yes, obviously! Making some stupid school dance in the middle of a war is obnoxious and irresponsible coming from a Lieutenant such as yourself!" She argued back.

Y/n detested events more than anything in the world and was way too responsible and of a goody-two-shoes for her good. She also understood her boundaries much like Kureto loved himself since she was a Hiiragi and had rigorous rules for herself.

"Wait till' brother gets an ear of this!" She protested, and she undoubtedly meant Kureto being one of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army's fiercest soldiers.

She most definitely hated events more than anyone in her family tree, and she hates making appearances. If only there wasn't a cherry on top of this sundae, she wouldn't curse herself into leading this stupid dumb school dance—

"Also, I've already made you lead the opening speech of this, since... you're an important guest since you're a Hiiragi," Guren completed with a mocking tone as Y/n balled up her fist, she cursed herself just now and she wanted to die.

"Great, I'd be obliged to." She replied sarcastically, making her stepbrother on the couch laughing at his sister, "Come on, Y/n. Liven up! You only live once, besides, you haven't gone to these things, right?" Shinya says.

The girl took a deep exhale, so ready to fight anyone that does these things to her as she firmly nodded. "I strictly forbid myself to attend such," She sassily remarked as Shinya laughed heartily.

"You'll be fine, it's just any classic school dance," Shinya says with a soothing tone while she nodded, she could make exceptions for tolerant people like her stepbrother but, Guren was out of that list by now.

"May I add that you do need a partner for this?" Guren smirked cunningly as the girl snapped her head at him, "You piece of dipshit!" She yelled wanting to throw hands as Shinya held onto her uniform's collar to prevent a scene.

"Ah, so that's what happened?" Makoto sheepishly replied as Y/n groaned loudly while she rested on the desk, "So, you need a partner." He added as she replied with another annoyed groan, "Yes." She firmly says.

The girl turned to the male friend of her age before sitting back up straight and drinking her milk from the small itty bitty straw, "I'm guessing you got one already." Y/n mumbled quietly.

Makoto was one of those people she grew up with since elementary school, and since then, she's been having a romantic interest in him since fourteen.

Shusaku being the other friend that completed their trio, knew this and helped her by a long shot but, Shusaku knew deep down Makoto only saw Y/n as a best friend. He just didn't have the heart to break it to her being so strict with herself and all that.

He was always so quiet and focused that, she never really acknowledged the fact that he was still that same old witty, and courageous guy.

"I mean, Rika immediately asked me, so I have no choice," Makoto says as Y/n nodded along, neglecting the sinking of her heart down to her stomach hearing those words.

Rika?

Her?

"Though, Shusaku said he doesn't have one yet." Makoto nodded as Y/n quipped her head up at him, "Shusaku? But, I thought he went with Yayoi?"