𝒀𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝑯𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒚𝒂

"You broke formation again yuu!!" Shinoa lectured her teammate while I stood back and observed, which grabbed Yuiichiro's attention. As usual, Mitsuba began squabbling and criticizing Yu, while Yoichi and Kimizuki stood right by me. "Yuu should focus from now on, he's too tempted to kill a vampire with his own bare hands."

I stated, Kimizuki just nodded his head in agreement, "I honestly agree.." Yoichi spoke up. "Y/n, could you come here for a second?" Shinoa called out to me, I walk over to her, crossing my arms waiting for a response. "As you saw earlier today about Yuu breaking formation, I assign you to properly train Yuchiro Hyakuya." She just cockily smiles at me, to which I gave a cold glare. "Fine, you owe me one"

"Yuichiro hyakuya huh?" I wondered, "Is there something wrong with my name that you don't like?" He raised a brow, folding his arms onto his chest. "No, nothing.." A slight blush covered my face.

Until I came to my focus on what I was supposed to do, "Let's see if you know the basics, besides killing everything that goes your way of course!" He sent a glare towards me but, I just smirked and turned on the machine.

As it approached Yu, he was already in a stance; for a newbie, he's keeping his stance wide, which I suppose is fine for now. He raised his blade into the air and began slashing the machine's paper mask. I clapped as it disintegrated into thin fragments of paper. "For a rookie, your pretty good at aiming at your opponent but, let's just say that you don't have your cursed weapon, what would you do?"

"Get into the proper position, which is a wide position and eyes on the opponent. Detect their moves one by one, and still eyes in the opponent." Yuichiro just looked at me while I gave out a big smile, "seems you also know the basics of boxing cause' that my friend is boxing."

"Wanna have a 1v1?"

Meanwhile-

"Wait, weren't we suppose to tell Yuu about Y/n? I mean, she is 30% non-human" Kimizuki told Shinoa, "Oh yeah right! Meh...He'll eventually find out soon" Shinoa just shrugged, "B-But we don't even know if Yu is being beaten up to death!" Yoichi's Eyes widen.

"Oh.." Shinoa's mouth was shaped into an 'O' when she realized that Yu could get messed up. "Yeah, let's go check on them" Shinoa and the Gang ran to find the practice room.

-

"Your crazy good!" Yu gasped as his eyes widen, "What can you say? Always focus on the target and shoot. Pew Pew~" I finger-gunned him, "Owh~ I've been shot oh no-" He got cut off by someone barging into the room. We froze, and they just looked at us.

"What the hell are you both doing?" Kimizuki cringed just by looking at me, guess it took me too long to realize I still had my hands with finger-guns, "Ah shit!" I freaked out as I hid my hands behind me. "Y-You all saw nothing!" I waved my hands in the air as my blush began to darken, then I slapped my cheeks which did not help at any cost. "Hmm~ Sure y/n-chan!" Shinoa cooed, which I flinched. "What were you doing anyway?" Mitsuba asked, Finally a normal question!

"Uhm, just following Shinoa's orders of course-! W-We just finished before you all barged in." I rubbed the back of my neck, surprised to see Yuchiro behind me. We made eye contact for a few seconds till we looked away blushing. "My~ What a sight!" Shinoa squealed, "Argh-Damn you shinoa shut it-mpfh!" All of a sudden, I got cut off by Yu grabbing my chin and pressing his lips on me.

Shinoa and Mitsuba gasped, while Yoichi had sparkles in his eyes but, Kimizuki could care less about it.

He released his grip from me and parted our lips away, "Awww!!! That was soo adorable~" Mitsuba and Shinoa squealed, I just looked away blushing while Yu just rubbed his neck. "Hehe~ We'll take our leave now!" They left the room.

-Awkward Silence...

"Haha.. t-this is awkward.." I stuttered, "Why what's wrong? Can't resist the temptation of my lips, you must've enjoyed it then." Yu just smirked as I looked at him with a blush still painted on my face. OF COURSE, I'D BE EMBARRASSED! WHO ISN'T WHEN ITS YOUR FIRST KISS?!!

"U-Uhm, is this really how you-"

"No, I don't act like this normally. I only act like this when it's someone I really adore and admire, who is right in front of me."

I looked down at my feet, embarrassed with this confession. "You have got to be joking.." I muttered, "Nope!" He looked down at me. He took the chance to bring me into his embrace which I returned, "You dumb idiot.."

-