𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊

*𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎*

_uhm..yeah not original since I got inspired by one book that also did the same thing, mine's just a bit different?_

My breaths were shaky, I couldn't bring myself to look at my older sister: Aoi

"You can't be serious, you do even know what we're supposed to do as part of the Sangu Family?!" She yelled as her voice echoed through the hallways, I swallowed hard as small sobs were heard from me.

"I–I'm sorry!—" She cut me off, "Sorry isn't going to bring you anywhere, the Hiragi family helped us enough and we're supposed to serve them, look at Mitsuba. You both can't even do your job properly!" I breathe in slowly, as I let tears fall down my cheeks.

"So you've brought up Mitsuba now? Do not even think about it." 

"You're the worst..." I mumbled, clenching my teeth as we both realized I and Mitsuba were saddened and hopeless. "I guess you can't see yourself right now, ungrateful twat," I said, my eyes widening at her bitter remarks. As much as it hurts me, I keep it to myself, repeating the same things in my brain.

I'm fine, this fine!

Your alright, nothing to worry about!

   It's just your sister being her cold self haha!

You and Mitsuba had the worst childhood memories when you were both younger. We couldn't say the same to ourselves because Aoi was chilly and always on top of us; we knew she brought us down, and I let her.

"Aoi," Said a cold voice and I can already tell who it was. "S-Shinya..." I whispered and looked up at him, "Lord Shinya..!" Aoi bowed and left to go to Kureto's Office. "Are you okay–"

I answered, "I'm okay," and walked out of the Hiragi building without showing any emotion. I didn't bother to turn back as I walked away, leaving Shinya startled by my actions. "Y/n?" Another voice spoke up I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes, and this time I turned to see who was speaking. "Yuu?" I stated, "What went wrong? Are you all right?" I looked at him blankly because I could tell his mind was racing with inquiries. Yuuchiro was your best friend and family, and he was like an elder brother to you. It made you feel warm on the inside, but I believe that was just the start of you opening out to others.

"Y/N!" You didn't bother to turn around since you knew who it was judging by his voice, "N/n. I'll give you and Shinya some alone time okay?" Yu softly ruffled your hair and left.
"What do you want." You said coldly and looked at him with your plain and dull eyes, he gasped just by making eye contact with you. His eyes were glossy it was as if he was about to burst into tears, he brought you in his arms and he softly caressed your cheek.

"You're not fine y/n, stop saying you are. I know you don't have the best relationship with your older sister but, at least you know someone will always stay close to your heart and hopefully give you a laugh." You stared at him as a small smile appeared on your face, "T-Thanks Shinya. I guess you're different from the other Hiragi's. No one deserves you, you have a kind and gentle heart. Who is lucky enough to earn your love?"

"..." He stayed quiet for a moment until he looked down at you and gives you a gentle smile, "You can say..I'm staring at her right now." He kisses your forehead and grins at you.