𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑬𝒖𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒅

Of course, I am the 'lost little lamb' for a specific Vampire named Lord Crowley, or at least I call him that. Meanwhile, I'm over here doing my usual routine. Just staying in my room and painting like usual. For entertainment, I can't escape. It'd be rude to do that and say goodbye, besides I really admire this vamp, He's an interesting one.

Just as I was about to paint another canvas, Lord Ferid entered the room. "A-Ah, Good afternoon Lord Ferid!" I bowed(90°), and shut my eyes tightly. "Is there anything you need from me?" I look up at him, still bowing of course. "Ah yes! Crowley would like to see you, he also asked me if you could bring a few of your paintings." I quickly nodded in response and grabbed a few paintings. Then Ferid looked over to the painting I was working on earlier, "Y/n?"

"Uhm, yes lord Ferid?" Still holding the paintings, "Is this Crowley?" He pointed at it. "Yes, though I was still working on a few more portraits. This one is one of the 5th ones."

"Then, shall we go?" He brought me to Crowley's office as we just stood in front of the door. "Go ahead, you go first lord ferid!" I held open the door for him, still holding the paintings. "My what a kind!" He chirped, I followed and I saw non-other than Lord Crowley. " G-Good Afternoon Lord Crowley!"

"Good Afternoon as usual Y/n!" He hummed and turned back to his work while I just stood there shaking, he looked up again and laughed. "Why are you just standing there? Take a seat, my dear!" He continued his paperwork, and he walked over to me and sat down on the opposite side. "Now let's see about those paintings," "Ah right" I hand over the painting as he looks at them one by one.

"You truly are talented Y/n, how do you get your inspiration for these paintings?" He asked with a smile, I just look at Ferid who smiled at me, and back at Crowley. "W-Well, I take inspiration of my kind of course as well as vampires, I find your kind interesting. Even though I'm just livestock to all of you" I nervously laughed, as he tilted his head to the side. "Guess what Crowley~ Y/n made you a portrait!" Ferid laughed, as I widen my eyes and hid my face with my hair. "Oh? Is that correct y/n?" I look up at him flushed and slowly nodded.

"Could I see it?" He asked, "I–Uhm, it's not done. I just started!" I said, "But you immediately started painting his face, would you explain why?" Ferid just grinned, and I quickly stood up. "A-ah yes! You can see it, even though it's 40% completed." I walked to the door and opened it for them. "Allow me Y/n." As Crowley took over and held the door for the three of us. I quickly bowed and started heading towards my room, while the two followed behind. I opened my door, and there my painting stood on the Easel, together with my paint material which sat on a stool. "Uhm, h-here!"

 As Crowley went over to have a look, while Ferid of course just stood behind him, he was shocked to see the painting as he just stared at it. "D-Do you not like it? I-I'll make another one for you—" Ferid laughed which made me puzzled, "Y/n you got it all wrong! I'm shocked at your talent, you are amazing at this! I can't even describe this," Crowley looks at me with sparkling eyes."When you finish this, give it to me quickly! I wanna hang it on my wall!" Crowley smiled, making me laugh. "Of course."

"