𝑮𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒆

Oh boy here he goes again scolding Shinoa's Squad, Okay I need to stop this guy. I walk over to him but a thought came to my mind, to be honest, he only scolds that 'Hyakuya' guy and he's also the guy that was taken by a vampire before too.

"Guren, give them a break for once." I tapped on his shoulder, "Sorry but I don't take orders from you" He squeezed my hand, making me flinch a little from the pain. "Does that make a difference, it wasn't an order."

I pushed his hand away, while Shinya was walking towards us. "Guren, C'mon they're kids! Take it easy on them!" He smiled, as Guren just looks at him blankly and sighs. "Fine, I'm letting you kids off this time. Next time Hyakuya, if you break formation again I will—" He got cut off by me(Y/n) dragging him back to the office, "You kids go take a break" said Shinya and left with me.

"Your putting too much pressure on your comrades, a lot of pressure can relieve stress." I sipped my tea, while Guren just took a bite of his Cake. "And why are you bothering me again?" He raised his brow, and I pouted. "You're kicking out your best friend? Why~" I sang, "Wait shut up you sound like that damn noble which annoys me."

"I feel hurt, Shinyaaa~" I tucked on Shinya's sleeve, and leaned on his arm. "Shinya, could you give us some space. I need to talk to y/n alone." Guren sat up and Shinya left the room. "Now what?" I said in an annoyed tone, "You like him don't you?" Guren raised his brow making me flinch. "None of your damn business, besides why the fuck do you care now?" I rolled my eyes, "He's a Hiragi!" Guren raised his voice.

"And you? You're just an Ichinose! What's so special about the name if you complain about Shinya's last name?!" I slammed the desk, "Well. I bet it would match your name better." Guren grinned, as I scrunched my nose. "What the hell are you talking about?!" I raised my tone, "I mean. Just picture it, Y/n Ichinose. Doesn't sound so bad does it?"

He stared at me causing little ol' me to blush. "Y-You should really watch what you're saying right now, I bet you don't even know what you're talking about" I scoffed, he walked over to me staring me down, putting a hand on my cheek. "Hmm...Your face doesn't say so. I'm guessing you enjoy the thought of my last name becoming your new last name." He smirked, "and I wish I could wipe that dumb smirk off your pretty face." I gritted my teeth, as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh shit!" I pushed him away and covered my lips. Still flustered and flushed by the sudden move from Guren, "Mhm? Did you enjoy that y/n?" Guren hummed, as I placed my index finger against his lips. "Y-You can shut up now, you're a mouthful.." As he held and intertwined our hands together.

" As he held and intertwined our hands together