𝒀𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑺𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒆

"Oh? Good morning, Yoichi!"

The girl, Y/n, waved at the male with brown spiky hair that was less bouncy than others, and his green eyes caught sight of the girl as his cheeks dusted rose color as he waved back. "You're lively as ever today." He laughed as he approached the girl.

"Am I? I thought it was because others were having those bad mood episodes." He shakes his head, and she tilts her head. "Ahaha! Perhaps it's because we have midterms." He says scratching his cheek gently.

"Right, we have midterms! Did you study at all?"

"Well, I'm still having difficulty with the spell-binding classes." She utters an understanding sound as he acknowledges, "Oh, would you like me to teach you something about it? I have a simpler approach to studying the subject."

The girl was offering assistance to Yoichi.

He and her.

Alone together.

That gave him butterflies in his stomach and flooded his head with bliss.

"Sure. I'd really appreciate your help, Y/n." He smiled as she nodded enthusiastically, "Let's meet later at the library then!" The school bell interrupted their talk, and Y/n grimaced and dropped her head before waving to Yoichi. "I guess I'll see you later."

She heads out quickly, and Yoichi slowly waves as he watches her figure fade into the background. He then turned around and started walking toward his class, his mind racing with images of holding her hand, cuddling her soft, delicate physique, and simply having her to himself.

He gave his body a squeeze as the prospect of having her as his, submitting solely to him and making her feel in depths that not even her male peers could understand made him happy.

Love has the power to drive you to do a lot of crazy, insane things.

But would someone actually kill the person they were obsessed with or in love with?

"Ah? Yeah, sure." Y/n says nodding at her male classmate, Kimizuki who has been a close personal friend of the girl for three years and counting. The boy intended to ask the girl about some reference books for their current assignment but in truth, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he's developed some feelings for the free-spirited and humorous girl.

As they went out of the classroom and continued their conversations, Yoichi's lesson came to an end as he hurried out of his classroom, almost not noting that he wanted to pass by the girl until he caught a glimpse of her with the pink-haired man with glasses.

His eyes widen almost in disbelief as his heart falls, and a sinister look gradually creeps over his face as he glares. "Shiho Kimizuki..." He mumbled something under his breath before putting on an innocent face and walking away.

Yoichi nearly found it simple to read the boy Kimizuki after catching even a brief look at the male, who was just as acute and analytical as him.

"Hey, Y/n and Kimizuki!" Yoichi says, racing towards the two students with a smile on his face as Y/n's eyes sparkle at the sight of him, "Yoichi! Hello!" Kimizuki looked down at the man who nearly detected the vibe emitting from the male as Yoichi was lovingly talking to the female as Kimizuki flinched.

"Hey Y/n, weren't you suppose to help me?" As Y/n turned to see her close friend, Kimizuki raised her brow and said, "Eh?- Oh right!"

"Hm? Kimizuki's asking for help, that's so rare." Yoichi snickered as Kimizuki pulled back, "Y-Yeah? So what, today's lesson was just- hard."

Yoichi could readily see how white that lie was, he smirked to himself secretly as his hands itched to get dirty; he didn't want his poor sweetheart to spend her precious time on some pathetic boy who was always on top of all his studies for her modest assistance.