𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒊

My best friend was, of course, a part of the Hiragi family, but he didn't change in the least. I can't say the same to him since everyone knows the Hiragi's are a dreadful family. He was always kind and willing to help Guren, not to mention a fantastic sniper.

"Send her in," Aoi said as she opened the door, revealing me standing alone. "Did you say Kureto?" I let myself in by crossing my arms across my chest. "Our families have arranged for you and Shinya to marry." Kureto handed me the contract, and Shinya approached me to examine it as well. "I–" Kureto abruptly cut me off. "What? You didn't want to marry him, did you? or are you simply ashamed that you'll be marrying your best friend?" Kureto gave a sly grin.

"Sir I'm—!"

"You're dismissed, go." Aoi pushed me and Shinya out the door, and we were just there standing still. "This is unbelievable..." I muttered and Shinya just shrugged the thought of it, we walked out of the building and stopped at our steps. "Should we...sign it?" I lowered my head down, "What's wrong y/n? Is there a problem, or do you feel uncomfortable around me?" He placed his hand under my chin, and I blushed a deep red. To be honest, I had feelings for this guy even before we became best friends. 

"Aww, the two best friends were told to sign a contract for their marriage isn't that swell?" Guren appeared out of nowhere behind us, "Guren what are you doing here?" Shinya said, grabbing my waist. "Just wanted to see if the two would eventually get married in the end, but guess my time ran out and I have no more free time to be slacking off, bye~" He teased and waved goodbye.

"Seriously y/n, do you really not want to marry me and become your soon-to-be husband?" Shinya narrowed his eyes, and this was it! All my feelings puzzled and jumbled into a ball. My heart started beating crazy, and I just couldn't come up with an answer. "Shinya listen—" He just grabbed my wrist and placed my hand over on his chest, "Can you feel my heart beating, y/n?" Shinya said. It was beating so fast, it even skipped a beat. I put my hand over onto my chest and felt it beating fast. I look at Shinya who stares at me and softly smiles, "So? What do you think Y/n? Will you accept me into your heart?"

I started tearing up and laughing at the same time, "You dork of course I will! why did you think I fell for you in the first place" I laughed out. He grinned and pulled me to his embrace, and placed his lips on mine.

 He grinned and pulled me to his embrace, and placed his lips on mine