Chapter 6

You.

In all my years of living, I've never heard that one simple word be said so enticingly, so welcomingly and so warmly. From the look within his dark eyes, his attention is completely on me and nothing else in the entire world, like I'm the only thing he wants to please infinitely. A small part of me wants him to feel that way.

Still pressed against the firmness of my front door, there's about an inch between us but I can feel his warmth radiating from his body; his breath softly fans against my face from his parted lips. My breathing matches his at a slow pace.

"You can't have me," I whisper, my eyes pinging down to his lips when I notice that his tongue is playing with the small metal ball that is pierced just below his lip through the skin around his mouth.

Shifting to his brow, my eyes try to locate the piercing that was allocated there a few days ago, but the only thing I can see is the holes embedded in his skin where the piercing used to sit.

"I can't have you in my flat," He husks lowly causing my breathing to hitch and my eyes to follow his hands moving to either side of my shoulders to trap me between him and my door, "but I can have you in yours."

Slowly and cautiously his head dips low enough to bring his lips on the surface of mine like they were in the break room earlier today. My eyes close softly from the feeling of his breath fanning across my lips and sending goosebumps wild over my skin.

"Do you want me?" He whispers lowly but there's a hint of a plead like he wants me to want him.

I don't answer him right away and take the silence to think this through quickly.

Should I have him even though this may only be a one-night thing? It could risk my job and my feelings may get hurt in the process. The hot mess between my legs is begging for me to say yes, and my heart can only focus on running in excitement, my brain, however, is unsure of the circumstance but is also turning fuzzy from Jungkook's strong seductive prowess.

"No one will find out," he whispers again realizing I was thinking this through and weighing my options.

I cannot deny that I find Jungkook extremely attractive, both physically and emotionally. On the other hand, I don't want him to feel like I'm using him to my benefit. The urge to grab him and make him mine for the night begins to rampage through my senses, clouding them so that I'm beginning to think less and less logically.

A shuffling noise is created on my right side and I could feel his hands removing themselves from my door, but his breath continues to fan across my lips indicating he is still physically close to me.

He's giving up.

The strain of a whimper leaves my lips before my hands react on their own and slide into his hair while my eyes open to see a hint of surprise in his features.

"I do want you," I whisper.

Graciously smirking, his hands find my hips to pull me closer to him before his eyes close softly and his lips land perfectly on mine. It's a soft kiss, one that I had not expected him to give from how rough he was with me this afternoon. Like silk, the skin of his lips is smooth and moulded exactly into my own which pushes a moan through mine and into his mouth. My moan causes him to push his pelvis into mine and press me back into my door; the feeling of his growing erection intensifies the heat between my legs making my body take control over my actions.

Stuttering to a close my eyes shut themselves to relish in the feeling of Jungkook's lips on my own with a fresh batch of goosebumps riding on the surface of my skin. Creeping around the back of his head, my fingers twist themselves in his black locks and pull him closer to prevent the kiss from stopping. In fact, the motion of pulling him closer makes the kiss deeper, hotter and all the more sensual.