Chapter 10

It doesn't take Jungkook long to get us back to my complex building. In fact, the entire twenty-minute ride was a bit of a blur besides Jungkook resting his hand on my knee the entire time, unless he had to change gears of course, which had me blushing and pushing my thighs together to prevent the heat, forming in between my legs, that he can just make appear at the snap of his fingers.

God, he's so annoying for that... but at the same time, irresistible.

The moment we are out of his car and heading into the entrance of where my apartment lies, his hand already finds itself in my own with our fingers interlocking once again.

"안녕하세요," the old lady greets us when she notices me walking through the double doors.

"안녕하세요!" I greet back happily, from the events of today, with a grin bearing across my face.

Behind me, I hear Jungkook greet the old lady too while I'm pulling him towards the doors of the elevator. Just as I am pressing the button to call the elevator, I could feel his lips hovering on the shell of my ear.

"It's really hot hearing you speak in my language," he husks lowly and it sends tingles down my spine and right where he seems to have it as putty in his hands.

"I'm slowly getting the hang out of it," I confess quietly when the doors to the elevator rattle in their place as they open for us.

I step into the metal box first and naturally turn around so that I can face the doors, but when Jungkook follows me inside he doesn't stand beside me, instead, he continues to face me with that same dangerous look that's almost becoming famous to me. From the look alone, he has me nearly grumbling in front of him.

"What?" I ask on an exhale.

"I really want to strip you down and pound you into your bed," he groans deliciously, "you make it really damn hard not to fall for you."

In sync with my shocked expression, the elevator pings before the doors rattle open and now it's Jungkook's turn to pull me behind him and down the hallway up to my door. Since he grabbed my bag before we left his car, he offers my bag to me allowing me to unzip and dive my hand into it to retrieve my keys. All the while, Jungkook doesn't take his eyes off me even when my stunning looking neighbour passes by us without noticing he is there.

When my hand finds my keys in the depths of my backpack, I pull them out and swiftly move them into the lock of my front door before turning the keys and unlocking the barrier to my humble abode. The moment I have my door unlocked, I push it open, kick off my shoes and leave Jungkook at the door for him to accommodate himself - he's been here and done it before.

Rushing past the open door to my living room, I throw my oversized hoodie through the threshold in hopes that it will land on the back of my sofa, but I don't stop to check. Instead, I eagerly make my way into my kitchen where I find the brown paper bag sitting where I had left it and relief washes over me that there is no bad odour coming from the bag only meaning that the food is still good to eat.

The hunger fueling my body makes me rip open the paper bag to get to the contents quicker so I don't have to fumble with the opening of the bag. Reaching up just above my head, I open the cabinet to pull out two plates and set them aside so that I can dish a portion for each of us. I decide to plate up Jungkook's dish first before popping it into the microwave so that he doesn't have to eat it cold while I then can dish up my own plate.

To be honest, for a moment, I feel like a chief in the kitchen at the busiest time of a restaurant and it makes me giggle at myself for feeling that way.

"Jungkook," I call through my flat.

"Mm," gets mumbled right behind me making me jump in shock.

"Holy shit," I curse on a gasp, "I didn't hear you come up behind me."