Chapter 7

A strong blossom of a stretch is what stirs me from my slumber the following morning, my eyes half open from the soft awakening to see the sun glows through my curtained windows drowning my room in soft yellow light. It takes a second for my body to relish in the new state of relaxation before the weight hanging over my waist catches my attention. Moving my line of view to my waist, a smile adorns my lips when I see the tattooed hand and arm draped lazily over my middle.

He actually stayed.

The memory of last night replays in my mind wildly and I have to stifle a giggle from escaping me and waking up the sleeping body behind me. Rolling onto my back, I watch as Jungkook continues to sleep peacefully looking so relaxed in a state I've not seen him in before. In fact, he looks so peaceful sleeping that I don't want to disturb him for work. Then I caught on that Jungkook must have moved me when he came back into my room since I am now laying under the covers with my head on my pillow. From what I remember, I hadn't moved from across my bed when Jungkook went to clean himself up; I stayed laid over my bed naked and exhausted but heavily relaxed.

Slowly, and also stretching with his arms going just above his head, I continue to watch Jungkook while he stirs awake and immediately looks at me with a half-open eye and dishevelled hair.

"Morning," he croaks making me smile softly at him.

"Morning," I reply softly, "did you sleep well?"

Jungkook lazily responds with a hum before throwing his arm back to where it was originally and moving to snuggle closer to me, his head buried into the side of my neck allowing his warm breath to fan across my skin. An uncontrollable grin slides onto my face from how cute Jungkook is acting toward me.

"What's the time?" He mumbles onto my skin.

Turning my head across my pillow, I glance over to my bedside table to find my phone missing (probably still on the kitchen worktop) but my digital clock shining that it's just gone past seven in the morning.

"Seven 'o'clock," I reply softly only for an abnormal silence to follow suit for a moment.

"Shit!" Jungkook curses under his breath, throwing himself out of bed and marching his way around, still naked, to pick up his clothes from the floor on my side of the bed.

I've sat up from his sudden commotion and watched him, hugging my knees.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly and full of worry.

"I need to go home and get dressed so people don't suspect where I've been."

His voice is low and rushed when I catch him glancing at my clock and shoving his underwear on.

"I shouldn't have stayed," he mumbles under his breath causing a crack of pain to shoot through my chest.

Since his voice is hushed he probably didn't expect me to hear him, but nevertheless, I can understand why he's in such a hurry. It would look a tad bit suspicious if I turned up with him to work.

"At least stay for breakfast," I say quietly but it almost comes out as a begged question.

Swinging my legs from under my covers, I allow the bedsheet to slide off my body to completely expose me in front of him. Despite the brief glance, I catch Jungkook looking at my naked body just as he's zipping up his jeans, doing the button and closing his belt. Our eyes meet in a moment's glance when his belt is firmly locked around his hips.

"I can't, (Your name)," he informs firmly, "I won't have time to go home and get changed if I do."

Knowing that my excuses of trying to get him to stay with me a little longer aren't going to work, I openly frown and my shoulders slump in defeat. I watch as Jungkook grabs his shirt off from the floor and whisks it over his head and adjusts it on his torso before looking over at me; a frown still apparent on my face.