Epilogue

Having returned to Korea a week ago, I had spent my free time not only getting my sleeping pattern fixed thanks to jet lag but finding a new agency that needs new dancers for any tours they have scheduled.

Don't get me wrong, I've not left BigHit but there will be no new shows for BTS until a new tour is announced to not only staff but the public. Even though the pay for the Permission To Dance tour paid handsomely for both Korean and American shows, I still need to work to keep myself afloat and build my portfolio.

Even though the company does not have the best reputation for looking after its artists, it seems the next available work is at YP Entertainment for a few shows for the girl group BlackPink.

Clicking the send button on my application, for an audition, via email, my phone pings next to me on the sofa to tell me that I have a new message; a smile performs on my lips since I know exactly who it's from already. Gently placing my laptop on my coffee table, while closing the lid, I then pick up my phone to see Jungkook's name (surrounded by love heart emojis) on the lock screen that has a cute picture of me and Jungkook as the wallpaper snuggled in bed together.

[I'm here, baby]

Biting my lip at the excitement racing through my body, I get up from the sofa, slip my phone into my jeans pocket and scurry over to my front door to get my shoes on and grab my bag before hurriedly leaving through my front door to go and see the man I've been anxiously waiting to see for the last week.

How are Jungkook and I? Perfect.

Jungkook had managed to squeeze in the date, in America, he wanted to take me on to properly ask me to be his girlfriend, and even though we had confessed to each other already about our hidden love there was no doubt that I accepted him on his official asking. Since then, everything has just been going perfectly and I can safely say I've been the happiest I can be in a long time.

The reason, however, that I've not seen him in the last week is because the moment BTS touched down in Korea, they were immediately back at work fulfilling interviews and recording sessions. I knew that his schedule would not ease up even on his return to Korea, but at least it's given me time to miss him and get excited about seeing him again in the small amount of time that he has off.

BigHit still has no idea what had commenced throughout the last few months let alone that we've made it official to be together. We're not exactly ready for the company to know just yet in case they enforce a breakup.

Reaching the car park adjacent to my complex building, my eyes scan wildly over the number of metal boxes parked to find the Black Mercedez that my boyfriend proudly drives.

I still have yet to get used to Jungkook being my boyfriend.

Smiling to myself over my thought, the roar of a particular engine catches my attention on the right-hand side of me to see Jungkook sitting in the driver's seat of his car a few parked cars away from me. A smirk graces my lips to see him covering his face with a black bucket hat but I can feel his unbreaking gaze upon my figure.

Skipping over the distance and up to the door of the front passenger seat, I don't hesitate to climb in and shut the door behind me before turning to look at him to see a bitten lip and his eyes lustfully gracing my body.

I guess he missed me just as much as I missed him.

In tune with each other, we lean toward the other so that our lips can gracefully mould together in a slow but passionate kiss. A hum of longing vibrates from his lips into our kiss making me grin against the skin of his lips before pulling millimetres away to stare lustfully back into his eyes.