Hidden Kids?

Y/N's P.O.V

After leaving Scooter's office, I headed to Kehlani's house. This was a regular thing that I did. I pulled into her driveway behind her car. I open the front door not caring about knocking.

"Baby momma." I call out.

"Upstairs." She yells back.

I go upstairs and find her in her room with Adeya. I grab the child from her completely ignoring Lani's existence.

"Well hello to you too motherfucker." She says.

""Girl my daughter is more important than a damn hello." I laugh.

"I hate that I let you get me pregnant." Kehlani mumbles.

"No you don't. You love me and I gave you a cute ass child." I say.

Yeah Adeya is my daughter. Remember that threesome that Lani, Mila, and I joked about having on Instagram? Yeah that shit happened. Adeya is only two.

I spend some time here with Adeya and Lani enjoying the moment. I realized that I was here for over three hours so I kissed both Kehlani and Adeya on the head before leaving. I'd be back considering I come over like every damn day.

Adeya wasn't hidden. Camila knew, the media knew, hell everyone knew about it. The next child was definitely hidden though. It wasn't my idea because I'd love to show her off but I can't. Makes me feel like Drake or something.

In total I had four kids. Three daughters and one son. My next location was to actually see my second to last little girl. She's three years old.

I pulled up to the house that I come to in secret almost four times a week. I knock on the door and a few seconds later it opens revealing Victoria.

"Hi." She says.

"Hey." I reply.

She moves aside and let's me in. "Where's Hazel?" I ask.

She leads me to her and I see her on the floor playing with toys. Her eyes brighten up when she sees my face. I pick her up and kiss her cheek. Yes, Victoria and I had a child together. I guess it's flashback time.

FLASHBACK

3 Years & 5 Months Ago

I was sprawled out on the couch with a half empty tequila bottle in my hand. I was never sober lately. I've been off since ending the engagement with Ariana.

There was a knock at the door but I ignored it and chugged a little from the bottle. I heard the door open and close. Some footsteps later and someone was standing in front of me.

"I hate seeing you like this." Someone says.

I look up to see Victoria. She's been checking on me a lot lately. I've really been enjoying her coming over.

"Hate seeing me like what? I'm good Vic, you should know that." I say.

"You're not good. If anything this is depressing. I'm taking this away from you." She replies grabbing the tequila bottle.

"Fine but it'll at least make me feel better if you took a shot and stay with me." I say.

She looks down at the bottle, contemplating about it. "Fine, only because you say it'll make you feel better."

She drunk way more than I expected. Afterwards she sat on the couch with me scrolling through the TV channels. She ends up putting on Law & Order: SVU.