Dua Lipa

"DUA LIPA, I'M TRYNA DO MORE WITH HER THAN DO A FEATURE." I scream at the top of my lungs. 

"Y/N if you scream that line again I'm going to punch you in the dick." Jess says.

"I got it stuck in my head. I think I might it turn it into an actual song." I respond.

I said it in my dream last night and it stuck with me. I've grown to like it.

"A song about Dua Lipa? How you think Camila gon' feel about that?" She asks.

"Don't know, don't care. She ain't ask me how I felt about her song with Sherwin." I shrug.

"Sherwin? You mean Shawn?" Jess says.

"Sherwin, Shawn, same thing." I reply.

"Jealousy does not look good on you. Now I'm leaving. Eve and I are gonna hit up the candy bar." She says.

"Don't let her go crazy. She has no cavities and Ariana and I would love to keep it that way." I respond.

"Yeah, yeah." She says walking out.

Alright now back to writing about Dua Lipa, I guess.

____________________

Ariana's P.O.V

Jess came and took Eve a few minutes ago. Something about candy, I don't really know. Now that I was alone it left me in deep thoughts. Like all the things that Y/N said last night.

"It's kinda crazy how the tables turn isn't it?"

That replayed the most in my head. She was right. It's very much crazy. It's even crazier that she admitted to missing me and I turned her down because she's married.

Since we've broken up that's all I wanted was to hear those words. Last night I had a shot and I didn't take it. God, I'm so fucking stupid.

I fucked up many times before but I refuse to fuck up again. The same way I was married the first time around and Y/N still chased after me yet I couldn't do the same thing.

Except that's exactly what I have to do. The roles are flipped. I now have to chase Y/N or she will forever belong to Camila.

And I'm not fucking with that.

Having already done my morning routine, I get dressed for the day.

I sprayed some perfume before exiting my hotel room and going over to Y/N's

Get Y/N back starts now.

_______________

Y/N P.O.V

I set up my little studio. I always take it with me everywhere I go. I had one of my favorite producers send me a beat. I was ready to record Dua Lipa. That's what I was gonna call it, obviously.