Dark Turns To Light

happy very late sweetener day!!!

late I know but everyday is ariana day cause she's just that bitch so whatever

_____________________

"Are we really gonna shop at every mall in every city we stop at?" I complain.

Ari has a problem. She loves to call it retail therapy but I call it an addiction. Besides what more could she want to buy. She has everything.

"Yes, they all have different things. All the times I've been on tour I've never actually toured the place I was." She answers.

"So is that why you made us drive an hour away from Baltimore to come to Philly? Thought you'd like to tour the places you are." I point out.

She sighs. "Alright fine, I did some research. Baltimore's mall sucks and this one is much better. Plus, when's the last time that we were all together?" 

"I remember the first time that we all went to the mall together. San Francisco. That's a day to remember." Dinah says.

"Yeah so do I. You, Ari and Jess begged me for my debit card to go shopping. Spent almost $100,000 that day." I reply.

"And look at you now, Miss 'Buying A 15 Million Dollar Home." Jess chuckles.

"I wasn't nearly as rich back then. I wanted to cry so bad that day. But it's okay cause I'm one rich ass fucker now." I respond.

The girls did what they normally do. Shop at some girly ass stores. While the me and the boys, plus Dinah, went to stores like Foot Locker. We may have took a detour to Auntie Anne's and Cinnabon. It's hard to choose between the two.

"Normani is gonna kick my ass for getting a pretzel without her but it's gonna be worth it." Dinah says.

"Unhappy wife, unhappy life. Just remember that." Bryson says with Tyler agreeing.

"I'm sorry have either of you even been married. That's right I don't think so." DJ replies.

"I was married for two years and once engaged. You are never gonna hear the end of it from Mani. Unless you got her something then it cancels out. But this is Mani we talking about. You know she don't play about food. " I say.

"Is that Kylie Jenner?" Tyler says randomly.

"I doubt Kylie would be here of all places- Holy fuck it's Kylie Jenner." I say in shock.

Last time I seen Kylie, well it wasn't holy. We definitely did a lot of sinning. That was a couple years ago so it's been awhile.

"That looks like Kendall with her." Bryson adds.

Well just fuck me. I sinned with Kendall too. I just have to play this off.

"I knew y'all got food without us. I felt it in my heart." Normani says as she approaches with the other other girls.

"It was all Dinah's idea." Bryson says trying to hide a laugh. I just nod cosigning along with his comment.

"Fuck the both of you. That's not what happened." DJ says trying to defend herself.

"Oh my God, Ariana? Y/N? What are you guys doing here?" The younger Jenner said as her and Kendall came over.

Thank God for security because there was hella people around us. Just standing and recording. Some trying to get our attention.

I just smiled at the Jenner duo and turned my attention to Eve. I gave her the cup of pretzel bites that I had. I was praying that speaking to only Ariana would be enough for them. But it wasn't.