Like Old Times

"Thank you Boston." I say into the mic before walking backstage.

I take off any stage gear and take a quick shower in my dressing room. Once finished I put on some a white t-shirt, black sweatpants, Nike socks, with some Yeezy slides.

I sat on the couch in the room and scrolled through Twitter. A couple particular tweets catches my eye.

@CabelloStation: Camila spotted out with ex Shawn Mendes.....without her wedding ring?

@PopNews: Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes......reunited? The two have announced that they'll be dropping a collaboration titled 'Señorita.' More info in the link below.

Hold the fuck up. I know I don't speak Spanish like that but isn't that what you call an unmarried woman? Camila got me all the way fucked up.

She has time to make songs with Sherwin but no time to at least text me? Something ain't right. I wanted to make a diss tweet but decided against it. At least for now anyway. I'd just get her back with who she worried about the most. Ariana.

I opened the door and was met face to face with Ari. "Oh, hi."

"Hey, what's up?" I say looking down at her.
"Uh nothing. I came to see if you wanted to hang out with me tonight." Ari says without looking me in the face.

I follow her eyes and see that she was looking at my lower half. My print was showing clear as day through my sweats. I smirk to myself a little before saying anything.

"One, my eyes are up here. Second, I would love to hang out with you." I respond.

There's a faint blush on her cheeks at the fact that she's been caught. As well as a smile that I agreed to be with her tonight.

"Really? Let's go." She says dragging me somewhere.

_________________

"So it's just us?" I asked Ariana.

"Yeah, Jess said she had some work to do for her business but she'll be keeping an eye on Eve tonight." Ari answers.

"Cool so where are we going?" I respond.

"You'll see." She says.

About fifteen to twenty minutes passed by before we pulled up to a huge building. It looked kind of creepy honestly. "You trying to kill me?"

"No but if I was I wouldn't tell you." She chuckles.

Walking up to the door I read the sign. 'Escape Room: Boston.'

"Seriously? You remember the last time we did this and how it didn't go so well?" I ask.

The last time it was us, Dinah, Normani, Victoria, and Bryson. Bry swore up and down that the escape room was just a way for them to kill us. Let's just say he watches too many horror movies.

"Yes but it's just us now. I also remember how good you are at these." Ariana replies.

"Alright let's go." I say.

We enter the building and pay for a room. It was some prison themed room. An inmate mysteriously disappeared, it was up to us to figure out if he escaped or if he was murdered.

"As fake as this is, this shit is still hella creepy." I say looking around.

"You can say that again." Ari says.

There was two cells, some posters and a mini hallway. Everything looked rusty.

"Alright I'm gonna check out this cell and you look at the other one." I say.