Helping Her/ Therapy Session

"Ari, get the fuck up." I say pulling the covers off of her.

Apart of this tour meant that I had to get her back in rhythm. That means she has to be at the top of her game once again. You know top notch vocals, choreography, and other shit that she doesn't do anymore.

Right now I was trying to get her to wake the fuck up. "Why are you here? And why are you waking me?"

"It's one in the afternoon. Eve is downstairs watching the amazing world of gumball with cereal all over the damn place. Who knows how long she's been awake and by her damn self. This is depressing now get the fuck up and go take a damn shower." I say pushing her out the bed.

She flicks me off and goes inside her bathroom. I exit the room and go downstairs with Evelyn. I clean up the mess that she made and properly give her something to eat.

Ariana is far from being a bad mother. She's phenomenal when it comes to Eve but that was just unacceptable. I have a strong feeling that this isn't the first time Eve has been alone while Ari just locks herself in the room.

When she's done eating I give her a bath and help her change into some fresh clothes. We return downstairs and she continues watching her cartoons.

"Dada, I wanna go to school." Eve says looking at Gumball and Darwin in class.

"You start school soon baby." I reply.

"Kasey too?" She asks.

Kasey is what she calls her brother Kason. "Of course he will be."

Ariana finally comes down looking better than earlier. "Thank you." She mumbles once she seen that I cleaned and took care of our child.

"No problem." I respond.

Eve would be with Jess for the day so I could "train" Ariana. Yes she's still considered a professional but besides that album she dropped, she done fell off. She can't just hop up on stage after not performing for all these years.

Once Jess came and got my daughter, it was just Ari and I.

"Alright you ready?" I ask.

"I guess so. How are we doing this training?" Ari asked.

"Start it off simple. Sing one of your own songs. Um, sing breathin." I answer.

I see her crack a small smile as she knew that was my favorite song by her. "Wait, before you sing use this."

I hand her a microphone that has a built in speaker. For the sake of her to not look like a fool, I've taken this very seriously.

"Is this really needed?" She chuckles.

"Yes, now sing." I say.

She finally starts to sing and Jesus Christ. This shit is not what I was expecting. In the most respectful way possible, this shit is terrible.

"Okay pause." I interfere.

She furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"Never in a million years would I have thought the words Ariana Grande and off key be used in the same sentence. But here we are. Look just take it easy and repeat after me." I say.

Some days things just take
Way too much of my energy
I look up and the whole room's spinning
You take my cares away
I can so over complicate
People tell me to medicate

"That is much better. Now do it again." I congratulate.

"Seriously?" She whines.

"Yes, in fact I want you to drink this first." I say and hand her a bottle that had a homemade drink in it.