Doing it Secretly

The real estate agent isn't Dalton.....he literally died in the first book.😐

———————————

"You want a what?" Jess asked in complete and utter disbelief.

"A divorce lawyer." I answer, saying each word slowly so it registers through her brain.

"Why in the fuck would you need a divorce lawyer? Unless you-" She cuts herself off, her eyes widening as she looks at me.

"You're in love with Ariana still. I fucking knew it. I knew it all along. I knew it since the moment y'all broke up. Hell I even knew it at your wedding. It was in the look you gave her before saying I do to Camila." Jess rambles.

She stops her nonstop talking and gasps putting her hand over her mouth. "What about Camila?"

"I'm divorcing her. I thought saying 'I need a divorce lawyer' would make that pretty obvious." I say.

"Is it cause of her obvious affair with Shawn Mendes?" She asks.

"I don't give a shit about Sherwin Madison. I- you were right, okay? Once again you happened to be right. I'll always love Camila and I do believe that at some point in our marriage I was in love her. But it doesn't compare to how I feel about Ari." I say.

"Sometimes you should really just listen to me. I've never been wrong." Jess says.

"Don't brag about it. Now here's the plan."

_______________

And that was Jess's reaction to me wanting a divorce. We all arrived in Baltimore about an hour ago. We had the next two days off and I knew exactly how I was gonna spend that time.

I texted Jess to let her know that the private jet is ready.

"Baby, I gotta go." I say to Ariana who was laying on me.

"You still never told me why you're leaving." She says.

"Jess and I have some business to take care of. I promise you this is going to benefit us in the future." I respond.

I give her a kiss as well as a kiss on my sleeping daughters forehead. I make sure I have everything that I need before leaving. I met up with Jess and soon enough we were on our way to the airport.

"You sure this is gonna work? I mean why don't you just tell Mila that you're divorcing her and moving out?" Jess asks once we the plane started to take off.

"I want it to be an easy and simple process. It's gonna make it much easier for me to leave her if everything is already done." I say.

I just wanted this to be simple. Once we land, I was gonna meet up with an agent from a real estate company. In fact it was the same company that sold me the house I have now so this was good.

Because I planned on putting the house in Camila's name so that she becomes the owner. It'll no longer belong to me. I was also going to close a deal on a brand new house. I've been looking at the houses they have online and already found one that I like.

Once I was done with that I was going to meet up with a divorce lawyer that I found. Apparently they did a few of JLo's divorces and Brad Pitt & Angelina's.

While all of this was going on Jess would be at my current house, or Camila's I should say. There would be a team of movers as well. They'd box up all of my stuff and put it in a U-Haul.

Camila won't be there and I made sure of it. I called in a favor to Normani and Dinah. They were gonna have a girls day or whatever. I told them to keep her out the house all day.