The Gang is Back

"How the hell do you already have so much shit? You bought this yesterday." Jess asks walking into my brand new multi-million dollar home.

"It's called overnight shipping, which by the fucking way, is expensive. I've had these four fuckers helpin me unbox shit." I say pointing to Dinah, Normani, Ryan, and Zac.

"Oh my God, it's so good to see y'all." She says hugging the two boys.

It was good for me to see them too. It was always us four in high school and college. We were inseparable until my career took off. Excluding Jess as I take her everywhere with me for obvious reasons.

After the catching up or whatever it was back to work.

"So what's done?" Jess asked.

"Well we set up the kitchen, every bathroom downstairs, living and dining room, home studio, and the backyard." I answer.

Basically everything was furnished except the entire upstairs area. I've been doing this since I left Camila's house early this morning.

We began working our way upstairs. Unlike the other home, each one of my kids has their own room. I set up Eve's room while Dinah did Hazel's, the boys did Kason's, and Normani did Adeya's. Afterwards, I did my own room.

As I finished up, I got a text from Camila. A text that I've been waiting for all day.

Camila- I signed the papers

Me- thank you

And for that I was truly thankful. I was now free. Free from a failing marriage. Free to do what I wanted. Free to love Ariana.

After another hour, maybe two, my entire house was finished. Everything was decorated and furnished. I even had the kitchen stocked. It's crazy that you can get groceries delivered nowadays.

We all plopped down on the brand new couch, clearly tired. That was not a good idea because brand new couches are hard as hell. We were all talking and I realized that I did miss being around Dinah and Normani. For that reason alone an idea popped into my head.

"You two should join the tour. It could be like how it was all those years ago." I say.

"Would Scooter be cool with that? You know how he is." Dinah responds.

"I don't give a damn about Scooter. This is my tour. Well mine and Ariana's tour, anyway." I say.

"You know it's not gonna be the same without Victoria and Bryson, right?" Normani questions.

"Bry and I don't get along. Y'all know this." I reply.

"I'll only agree to do this if y'all make up. It's so hard hanging out with the both of you separately. Us three were inseparable, including Tyler until he did what he did." Dinah says.

"Alright fine. I'll go make up with him and get him to join the tour as well as Vicky. You two need to start packing." I say.

"We gotta leave now?" Mani asks.

"Jess and I have to be back in Baltimore by tonight. So yes." I answer.

_____________________

Here I was outside of Bryson's house. I haven't seen this nigga in so long. The last time I seen him we got into a fist fight because he cheated on Victoria and got another woman pregnant.

I knocked on the door a few times, patiently waiting. He opened it but clearly wasn't amused by me being here.

"What the hell you want?" He asks in his thick Memphis accent.