Battle of the Ex's

"Ari, baby, it's way too early for you to be this energetic." I groan throwing a pillow over my face.

"Y/N, it's two in the afternoon and we have an interview in a little over an hour." Ariana replies.

"An interview? Since when?" I ask.

"Since Scooter texted me about it this morning." She answers.

"Ugh, I just want to sleep all day. Especially after you insisted on going eight rounds. Never thought my dick could be so sore" I say.

She chuckles. "It's been four years since I've had you. Cut me some slack. And let's not even get on the topic of being sore. It felt like you've gotten bigger over the years."

"I probably did." I say closing my eyes again.

"Y/N get the fuck up." She says.

I continued laying down slowly feeling myself falling back asleep. I didn't hear another word from Ari so I assumed she was leaving me alone.

I assumed wrong.

I jumped out of the bed when I felt very cold water being poured on me. "Ariana Grande Butera."

"Yes Y/N?" Ari replies as if she didn't do anything.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't kill you right now." I say.

"Because you killed me last night and you love me. Besides you don't have the time. We have an interview and then we have to pack because we're leaving Boston to head to Baltimore." She answers.

"You're off the hook this time. But next time your ass is mine." I say before disappearing into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"That's perfectly fine with me." I hear her say.

My morning routine took about ten minutes. It was kind of cold out so I made sure to dress accordingly.

 It was kind of cold out so I made sure to dress accordingly

I put on a diamond Cuban chain with a matching Rolex Watch. I sprayed some cologne before exiting the bathroom. Ariana was dressed sort of similar to me. A puffer jacket with sweatpants kind of vibe.