Not Over You

I woke up to the sound of a loud camera sound.

"Fuck." I hear someone whisper.

Still tired, I slowly open my eyes. I let them adjust to the light before looking around. "Jess what are you doing?"

"I was trying to take a picture of how cute you three look but I forgot my sound was on." She says walking away.

To my right was Evelyn and to my left was Ariana, who was cuddled into my side. I get up without waking them and start my morning routine.

The two were still sleep when we arrived in Boston. Unfortunately I had to be the one to wake them up.

"Eve, baby girl, it's time to get up." I say lightly shaking my daughter.

She wakes up with no problems. Jess helped her with brushing her teeth and other stuff so I could wake Ari.

Not being as gentle as I was with Eve, I rip the covers off of Ariana and push her off the bed.

"What the fuck, Y/N?" Ariana shouts.

"Girl get yo ass up. We in Boston." I say unfazed.

"I really hate you right now." She says.

"Aww, I love you too." I wink at her before turning away.

"You don't love me like I love you." I heard her mumble before I exited the area.

"If only she knew." I heard the voice in my head say.

I shrugged it off and got off the bus. We settled into our hotel rooms. I texted Camila when I woke up but have yet to receive a response.

This usually isn't like her but I didn't want to assume the worst, so I thought nothing of it.

We had rehearsals at the arena and then the rest of the day off. While at rehearsals I couldn't shake Ariana off my mind. I don't know what it was but it's like she took over my thoughts.

Ariana was done with her solo dance routine before me. When I was done I sat next to Eve who was watching her mother annoy the shit out of our bodyguard.

"Mommy's messing with Kevin again." My daughter says.

"Why?" I ask.

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. "It's fun."

"No Ariana." Kevin says clearly aggravated by her childlike antics.

I wasn't even sure what she asked him. I was too busy staring at her.

"Mommy's pretty, isn't she?" I ask Evelyn, not taking my eyes off Ariana.

"Yeah so is your wife." Jess says flicking my ear.

"Ow." I mumble, massaging my ear.

Jess just shakes her head, walking away. I look back at Ari, who was already looking at me. I make a face at her and she poses so I take a photo. Kevin was beside her but I made sure to not get him all the way in the picture. I decide to post it on the gram.