You're Crazy

2 Months Later

"I know that the tour is supposed to end in a week but it won't be. It's been very successful so it's getting extended to a full worldwide tour. I've sent you the new dates so you can post it on social media. Keep rocking these shows." Scooter says and hangs up before either me or Ariana can object.

He has to be kidding. It's not that I don't love touring and seeing the fans. It's just that I would love to take a break. Like a big ass vacation away from this life.

I look at the info he texted and my eyes go wide. "He extended the tour for the next nine months. So including the dates we've already done that's a whole ass year. Scooter has lost his mind."

"It's actually very typical of him. You should know by now that all he cares about is money." Ariana said.

"I know but who the hell wants to do a tour with old ass songs? Unless you do songs from the second thank u next album. That's not new either but you never did perform them." I reply.

"Really? You want me to sing songs about our failed engagement?" She asks.

I just shrug. I been knew all them songs was about me and truth be told I love it. Album was hard as fuck if you ask me. "Music is music. You could sing about wiping your ass after taking a shit and I bet you the fans would go crazy."

"Weird but okay. What are you gonna perform though?" Ariana asks.

"I have hella unreleased songs. I have like 100 songs kept in the vault." I answer.

"Are any of them about me?" She asks curiously.

"Like 35 of them are." I say honestly.

She just nods as we finish talking about this now long ass tour. Scooter honestly makes me want to get another manager. And I just might after this tour.

__________

"I'm so fucking tired." I say to myself once I exited the and laid her head on my shoulder stage.

I was tired throughout that whole show and I'm hoping I hid it to the best of my abilities. After this tour I really plan on disappearing from the scene like Rihanna did.

And depending on how I feel at the end of it, I just might retire for a few years. A break is very much needed. Plus I want to able to be there for my kids. I can't do that if I'm always on the road.

Hazel raised her arms at me wanting me to pick her up and I did. "Why are you by yourself? Where's your mother?"

She just looked at me like she didn't know and laid her head on my shoulder. Victoria came around the corner and seemed relieved once she seen Hazel.

"Oh my God, she's okay." She says.

"Why weren't you watching her?" I asked.

"I asked Dinah to watch her while I used the restroom. She swore that she would keep an eye on her." Vic answers.

"You asked Dinah out of everybody. She's terrible at watching her own siblings." I chuckle.

"Now that I think about it, maybe I should've asked Jess." She said.

I just nod agreeing to that. We stood and talked about whatever. Out of my four baby mamas, Victoria is definitely the easiest one to co-parent with. I've never had any issues when it came to her.

__________

Ariana's P.O.V

I walked down the hall of the venue with Jess in search of Y/N. Normani was looking over Eve because you can't trust Dinah and the boys are completely out of the picture.

We turned the corner but I stopped once I seen Y/N and Victoria down the hall in a deep conversation. I wouldn't say I'm jealous of them being together the way they are.

Oh who am I kidding, of course I am. When I first found out about them sleeping together, it was because they came out and revealed that Hazel was Y/N's child.

I won't lie I literally had nightmares of them being together. I'm not upset about them having a child. I love my goddaughter to death. I think it's the person that Y/N did it with that seems to get to me.

My best friend of all people. I love to say I'm over it now but sometimes, like right now, I seem to think about it.

"Alright, what's the problem? I know that face sister." Jess asked.

"I don't even know the problem. Is it jealousy? Fear? I can't tell you." I sigh.

She looks at me before looking down the hall at them. "Y/N and Vic. Y/N is just being a good parent. You have nothing to worry about."

"I try to tell myself the same thing but it barely works. Every time I see them together, I just get these vivid images of them sleeping together. I don't know why. I get these terrible thoughts that they'll decide to do it all over again." I say.

"I've always been honest with you and I'm not gonna stop that now. You sound ridiculous. Y/N loves you so fucking much. You should never and would never have to worry about that happening. According to what Y/N told me, them fucking wasn't even planned. Ya know she's already thinking about proposing for the second time." Jess replies.

I smile already feeling better. "You're crazy. We just got back together. There's no way she's already thinking about that."

It's not like I would say no if she did ask me to marry her again. I lost her multiple times before. I'm not doing that shit again.

"You're right. She's not thinking about that but I knew it would get your ass to smile. You fucking lover girl. Now stop thinking about those things. You're Y/N's girl. Her only girl besides her daughters of course." She responds.

I felt better about my silly thoughts. I trashed them and continued walking over to Y/N, thanking Jess on the way.

When I reached Y/N she looked at me with a bright smile like I lit up her world. "Hey baby." She said leaning down to kiss me.

"I love you two together so much." Victoria said making me happy on the inside.

I just seem even crazier for thinking the way I did. I guess I'm just afraid to lose Y/N again. I can't go back down that dark path.

______________

I'm Back.

Not Proofread.

Until Next Time.