Therapy: Part Two

^ Photo has nothing to do with the story I just thought it was funny😭😭

Anyway, moving on.......

_____________________________

I was currently back in Jamie's office. This was my last session before leaving for this mini tour. I thought about what she said the last time almost every second of each day.

"Figure out what Ariana means to you."

That replayed in my head time and time again. Truth be told, I couldn't figure out what she meant to me. I'm not in love with her, that's why I have Camila, but I do love her and I love whatever relationship we do have.

"A lot of hidden feelings and emotions are gonna rise to the surface the more time alone you spend with Ariana. It's up to you to distinguish between the good and bad feelings. You must remember that Camila is your number one priority." Jamie says.

"Jamie do you think I'm in love with Ariana? Because lately you've been implying that." I chuckle.

"I go off of what you tell me. Maybe you should ask yourself that question. Now get to talking. I shouldn't be talking more than you." She answers.

"Alright, fine. Victoria and I told everyone the truth. Many people hated us but I think everything is okay now. I heard Bryson made a diss about me because of it. Honestly, it kind of hurt. Not the actual diss because believe me I could care less. It's just that I do miss him sometimes. I considered him to be my brother and then our bond just disappeared." I rant.

"Have you tried reaching out to him?" She asks.

"Nah, I can't. I'm not sure what I would even say. Although, my label is trying to push me to respond to his diss track. Not sure that's a good look, though." I shrug.

Jamie looks up from the notes she was writing. "The only person that can make decisions for Y/N is Y/N. Always remember that."

I nod at her advice. After some moments of silence I decide to move forward with the conversation. "You know when I named all those big name people that I had sexual relations with? That wasn't everyone, there was more people. And yes I used a condom with them as well."

"Would you like to continue the already long list of people?" Jamie chuckles.

I giggle at her reaction. She was such a dope therapist. "Well, I banged Rihanna and Cardi B. Riri happened at one of her Savage Fenty parties and Cardi happened in the studio when we made Please Me. I mentioned last time that I had sex with both Jenner's. Now I know doing both sisters seem wrong but it wasn't my intention. Kylie is a very touchy person. A very sexy touchy person at that. Kendall on the other hand confided in me about whatever her and Devin were going through. One thing just led to another."

"Stop having sex would be the best advice but I know you won't listen." Jamie says.

"And I wouldn't. If Camila was your wife, you wouldn't want to stop having sex either. As much as I love sex, it's been tiring. She knows I'm about to leave soon but she's also talking about having another child. I don't think I need anymore but she insists. Whatever the wife wants, she gets. So we've been trying lately."

"Y/N, as your therapist and dear friend, please stop producing children." Jamie pleads.

"I love children. I'm not gonna be here forever, Jamie. Someone has to carry my legacy." I say.

"This is what I'm thinking, just hear me out. You have four kids, correct?"

I nod and she continues. "And their mothers, in order, are Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Victoria Monét, and Kehlani. That's a lot of talent that will be passed down to them. Your legacy is in good hands. Please, for the love of God, don't get anyone else pregnant."