Update/ Hatred

Hello! Quick update. Yes, these last parts have been pretty short and awful. I know. This is due to me keeping a stable job, and having to work closing shifts while also balancing school.

I also have been rewriting/working the first few chapters.

For once in his life Tobey found science class partially interesting, and it was surprisingly not even due to the subject matter.

His mind was whirling.

He couldn't help but continuously turn to look over at Becky. Wordgirl's advice for him to apologize to those he hadn't treated well had been on his mind ever since he caught sight of her. He didn't exactly feel bad about what he had done, but he recognized that he should feel bad and that she required an apology.

Tobey bit his tongue. She was just another reminder as to how awful a person he was. "I have to do this, though." He thought to himself, thinking of how Wordgirl had been by his side last night, encouraging him and believing in him. It was time for him to act.However upon catching the glare of another classmate, he lost his nerve completely.

Scoops and Violet had been staring at him all throughout the morning. Their brief encounter last night had apparently caused trouble between them, and it was blatant they wanted him to know about their disapproval.

He glared back at them, amused that someone truly believed they could scare him away from Wordgirl. He had never liked them anyways...