ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ- ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs

The so called Banner was actually great company, a little weird, but great company. He'd sometimes mumble something to himself or some song, or it's not the first time that he'd remind me what trouble I caused the Avengers or how everyone is stressed and on edge.

Right now the only thing tediant is that faint beep of that damned heart monitor so his frequent mumbling wasn't as annoying as it.

Bruce's POV

I scanned her limp form on the table while my computer carbonated her. She doesn't look that old. Like in her late teens.

Her palms were scarred but looked soft, her right eyebrow had a little scar crossed for one side to the other and light freckles sprinkled across her face. Even in her sleep she still looked like she had gone through way too much for her age.

She read Sam like he written everything across his face and believe it or not that says a lot about a person. She said something about having nowhere to go... And then when Fury told her that we only wanted to keep her safe her smug expression transformed into a frightened one. The way her face paled when the words escaped his mouth shows that somehow, whoever turned her into what she is, she had trusted... And that shows why she won't trust us.

So far, she hasn't woken up, but after what Wanda said, I fear maybe if I try to take her blood then she'll wake up.

But I guess orders from director Fury are orders no one should even think about not doing.

Your POV

Clattering of metal utensils echoed, along with a 'where is that thing' from the doctor.

"Ah. There it is... " He mumbled again. The doctor approached me, "Okay... Please don't wake up now, "

No promises babe.

"Alright... So this goes in here and that on there... Now the tricky part... " He gently cradled my elbow and-

What is he doing? Why is he rolling up my sleeve??

"Orders are orders. " He said hesitantly.

The heart monitor's beep picked up, causing the doctor to look up. I peeped open my left eye. It looked like we where in a lab... A really big one.

The doctor furrowed his brows.

Oh god. I'm going to have to do this.

He looked back down at me, and in a flash of a second I twisted his wrist and bumped his nose with my knee, hard.

Man... If that's not going to rile him up then when I kicked him in his stomach riled him up even more. Time for the bug green beast.

No time to waste, I quickly hurried to the glass door and kicked it- ... No sorry; shattered it to pieces and started sprinting down the hall.

A roar sounded from the room I exited and an ear popping alarm went off, signaling either my escape or Hulk's.

I patted down every inch of my body which I knew I hid a pistol. Shit... They had taken everything. Suddenly, feeling a familiar discomfort in my boots, my eyes lit up as I kept on running while reaching in my socks to retrieve the smallest weapon I own.

My eyes searched for an escape as I turned a corner. Aha! A window!

I cocked my pistol and shot the glass three times.

"Y/N Stop! " Yelled the Captain as his eyes met mine when I looked back.

Why did he even say that? It's not like I'm going to listen to him.

When I approached the cracked glass I threw my body in it, and as glass crystalls surrounded me I aimed and shot at the red, white and blue costume as he held up his shield to protect himsled. Still, I had hit him.

Focusing back on where I'm going to land. It was a very far distance... Oh... Very far... Shit!! Waaayyy to far for me to stay alive!

*A little tw here... A tinge of suicidal thoughts... Just skip these two paragraphs if you feel uncomfortable reading these things

Immediately I retrieve another weapon from my boot, a knife. But then froze...

What am I doing, trying to save myself? There's nothing left to save anyway. If I die, no ones going to be affected, because no one knows who I am. Hydra will loose their best assassin but remove the risk of  getting caught. The Avengers will go back to their normal life. And me? Oh.. I'll put myself out of my own misery.

Just a split second before my body connected with the ground, I closed my eyes, embracing my fate, but two muscular arms wrapped around my body.

But... How? It felt like I just dropped into them, but there was no one before I closed my eyes...

I slowly opened my eyes to look into a pair of sliver ones, his blonde brisk hair almost falling onto them.

"Ah, princessa... You didn't think you would get away with life just yet, no? " His thick sokovian accent evident in his voice.

Who was he?

Realizing I still had my pistol I scrambled out of his hold and aimed at him. The silver eyed man quirked his head and arched his eyebrown, as if asking me if I'm sure that's the move I'm going with.

In a rush of blue fluids, the weapon wasn't in my hand anymore, but in his. He grimaced at the gun and threw it in the nearest garbage bin. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Hey! I needed that! " I growled.

"I thought we were better off without it, " He shrugged like it wasn't just my only fire weapon I had. This asshat...

"Y/N..." A familiar voice of a certain bird suited man carefully said.

I groaned loud enough for him to hear me, "What..? Man- Why don't you just let me go? It's way easier that way, for both of us, Sam."

"I'm sorry, Y/N, you know I can't do that-"

I rubbed my eyes with one hand, tired of all the excuses, "Oh please! Spare me the shitty excuse... I'm genuinely not in the mood for any more confusion. "

"Then we advise you to cooperate with us before you end up dead. " Fury said as he walked up to Sam.

"That won't be so bad to either of us. "

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• 

Okay... Umm so my exams are reeaaallyy near, so i won't be posting as much, but only when i have time.

If you want to be notified you can either post a comment to be notified or follow me for notifications 💜

Thanks, and hope you understand!

~Mar💜