ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ - ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ

My whole head felt like it was getting hammered down every time my half-dead heart beats. Not a cool sensation, really. My eyes felt like they haven't been used in a while as I craned them open while slightly squinting at the light shining in my eyes.

First thing that I noticed was the dark room and the bulb dangling over my head and emitting sun-like yellow light. Next thing that caught my interest was the fact that I was almost half-naked and tied up to a chair. 

Wow. Almost feels like a movie.

"Ser, ona prosnulas'" A deep, masculine voice from somewhere in front of me said. Sir, she woke up.

My mouth felt dry and my skin was clammy and pale. What did they give me? I examined my body for any injuries through my blurry vision. Turns out, I was injured, a deep looking wound split the skin of my side as dried blood had made it's way down my leg, leaving a flaky crimson lake in it's path.

As soon as I heard a heavy sounding door opening, my stomach started doing gymnastics. Why the hell am I nervous? I'm a trained assassin for fuck's sake. "Leave us."

Weighted footsteps stomped towards my direction, but a few meters away from me, they stopped. I scoffed softly, did they think I was going to hurt them or something? "Scared?" I told the silhouette of a huge muscular man.

The husky chuckle said it all. No.

"Super. Where am I?" I snapped.

The footsteps shuffled to the left, forming the beginning of a circle around me. Like a predator does to it's prey. "Take a wild guess... Killer Woman," Damn. His voice was so thick with a Russian accent it almost made him hot. Don't judge me. I'm nineteen, I have hormones, mkay?

"Hmm.." I wondered sarcastically, "In front of super hot super soldier that will let me out of here if I take his one hundred year old virginity?"

"Incorrect," Yeah no shit, Sherlock, "And that's not going to work on me."

"Mmm. Worth a try... and plus, didn't it once?"

In one quick movement he was over me, a massive hand on the side of the chair to lean it back, the other one to hold the blade against my throat and his sharp, stoic, scarred face in mine, noses almost touching. So romantic. Is this 10 things I hate about you?

"Bite that tongue of yours before I cut it, predatel', " he ruffed. Traitor

"If I don't have tongue, how will I call you daddy?" I tested him even more while looking in his crystal blue eyes. This was getting slightly out of hand...

Fredorov grunted loudly and leaned the chair even more, "Shut. Your. Mouth" He spat again.

"I believe you'll enjoy it more while it's open, love."

The mammoth of a man pressed the tip of the blade into my neck as a tiny drop of blood slithered itself down my collarbone, followed by his intense eyes, over my breasts and into my cleavage. Sorry, hun, Mother Nature is on my side tonight.

"You've grown tempting, malen'kiy ubiysta," His eyes ran over my face, Little killer "But I'm not the one you should be wasting your energy on," he went on, "You should reserve it for Strucker... he has been waiting for this moment for quite a long time, you see." 

My body froze at the mention of his name.

"Ah... now she turns silent. You haven't changed, I'm realizing," He whispered against my ear, breath fluttering across my cheek, "I don't think the Baron will mind it if I wrecked you a bit before his visit, now, would he?" His nose trailed down my jaw, then languidly down my neck and shoulder, taking his time, but when he reached my exposed chest I sharply inhaled to catch his attention. When he turned his head back up at me I instantly headbutted him, making myself more dizzy and him more angry.

Alexei took a lazy step back and smirked, his gaze wandering all over my tied up form. "I wish you could've let us enjoy your last moments, use them for good," he said, "That's what Strucker always told the predateli, no? 'Enjoy your last moments'... I have a good feeling you will be hearing that in a couple of hours, zhenshchina-ubiysta." Traitors..... Killer Woman

I am beyond fucked.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• 

Been a while :/