ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ - ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ?

"What the hell do you mean you're going to 'keep' her?!" yelled Nick Fury in all their faces.

"For the record, it wasn't my idea," said Stark in a matter-of-factly voice, "I just lost a bet so I had to tell you... this is all on them."

"Way to go Stark," Clint sarcastically chipped in, "Can you make it any more clear?"

"So you're telling me," started Fury once again while his eyes bore into their souls, "You are going to raise a nineteen-year-old wanted and mentally ill kid all on your own?"

"Raise is a little overstated..." said Steve.

"Oh- Tell me Rodgers, please, how would you personally put it?" questioned Stark with a snarky tone.

A beat of silence passed, "Train," he finally said, "We're going to train her, then, when she gets better, she can help us in the field."

"Training?" scoffed Tony, "What kind of training does she need? She's better than all of us, for christ's sake!"

"Mr Stark is correct," started Vision, everyone turned to look at him, "Though, I don't necessarily think that's what Mr Rodgers meant... You are right, Tony, training is the least of her needs. She needs someone she can place her trust in, if it is a parental or a sibling figure or simply just a friend, it's enough."

"Yeah, well, clearly that's not going to happen anytime soon, now is it?" said Tony, "What she needs is a goddamned therapist!"

"Jeez, chill, Stank," I said with a chuckle as everybody's bodies froze with the unexpected interruption, turning their eyes towards me in the doorway while dangling the cuffs i had around my wrist on my pointer finger, "I already know you don't like me, you don't have to make it more clear. And besides, don't worry your pretty little head too much, darling, your feelings are mutual. Oh, if I ever have a therapist, I'll kill him."

"How the hell did you get out of those?" asked the man in question, "They don't even have a keyhole."

I shrugged, "I'm a good assassin," I told him, then I turned to the Black Widow, "Tell them, hun," I blinked innocently at her, her face was still blank but I could still see the image of my victory when we first met behind her eyes. As I said, I'm a good assassin.

"Do I even wanna know?" asked Tony, cutting the heavy tension between us as I hold her gaze.

"No." she answered quickly, her eyes challenging me to say something, "You don't." I smirked at her, Stark's not the only one with an ego.

"How much of the conversation did you hear." Golden Boy asked me gently.

"Somewhere from a bet right up to a therapist, which, by the way, you could all use, not just me, no offence."

"None taken," said Clint almost with a faint smile on his face. He damn well knows I'm right.

"Then you know what our intentions are," Rodgers said again.

"I mean... I could have heard the whole thing from behind the door, so I can't really know if you're trying to trick me,"

"Are you fu-"

"Then we'll prove it to you even further, if that's what you need," He interrupted Stark, not wanting to wind me up.

"How would you do that, Golden Boy?" I said, "Because there is only one thing that I agree with the Tin Can on, and that is that there is no way in hell that I am living here with all of you."

"I am afraid that it's going to be compulsory, for the time being, " stated the Vision.

"Never say never," I said, raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Stark started hysterically laughing with his hand on his stomach, "You? Getting out of here?" he asked me, "Not a single chance, sweetheart."

I popped my hip and put my hand on it with a challenging smile playing on my mouth, "I'm a good assassin."

"Whatever the case, " boomed Fury's voice from the other side of the room, meeting my eye, "And no matter how many times you manage to escape or where you are, we always will find you."

"Oh hey, Fuhrer, didn't see you there," I said, "Still keeping up the pirate look, are we?"

"Wait," stopped the Captain, "So it's settled, then? She's staying?"

"You're saying that like it's a good thing..." I mumbled.

"For you, it isn't," Romanoff told me back.

"You think that it's good for you, honey?" I whispered back, "Oh, sweetie, just a fair warning, you're in for a world of pain."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•