ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ - ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴏʀʟʏ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʀ

"You lost her?!" yelled Fury as his voice boomed along the big conference room, "No, no, wait... You; a highly trained assassin who was once called the Winter Soldier and that same name sent shivers down people's spines and you- A flying man with 20/20 vision trained by the military couldn't catch a nineteen year old?!" he continued as his eyes bulged out of his head, "You lost her?!"

Everyone stayed silent as Sam gulped looking to Bucky to see if he had the same expression on his face, but Bucky was staring at the wall more than paying attention to the speech Fury just gave. What he really was doing was going through the whole escaping thing again in his mind, and he noticed something.

"She was confused," said Bucky, "She's blinded by freedom, and we didn't want to push her too much."

"And look where that got us," the director said sternly while looking directly at Bucky, "Back to square one."

At that exact moment, two hurried agents came bursting through the doors.

"Hey- those were expensive, y'know..." murmured Stark under his breath.

"Director Fury... we think we might have a lead on her," said one of them.

"Go on," said Fury.

"Well... Hydra has a lead and we sort of stole it," said the other one while the other handed an iPad to Fury, "Those are the most recent pictures taken in public by tourists, paparazzi and practically everyone," she started explaining, "In the backgrounds of all of these pictures are standing little pieces of information on where she might be," she scrolled onto one of the pictures, "This one was taken three minutes ago and in the background there's an abandoned, quite damaged car poorly parked that was similar to the one she escaped with."

"And where was this taken?"

"Hell's Kitchen."

He looked up to the team, "Avengers, get all you need," he said, "You're going to Hell's Kitchen."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•