ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ- ᴜɴꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ

As soon as Winter stepped a little forward, my muscles tensed more then they actually were, "Don't come closer," I breathed, my panic triggering the others' as they all stood up.

"Y/n..." Winter said, "I don't want to use the orders on you, so please, I need you to calm down."

I scoffed, my eyes comically wide as I heard his voice... he never uses his voice, only to give me orders, but he doesn't want to? What does that mean? "Calm down? What are you? Crazy? I don't give a shit of what you want me to do. I'll do what I damn want..."

He raised his brows up. Of course he's surprised... I never quipped back to him ever before. "I need you to listen to me-"

Something in the depths of my heart lit up, and it wasn't some flimsy twig, no... my whole heart lit up. This feeling of anger and madness took over me... I didn't even care of I was slowly tipping to the edge of my sanity... I just wanted to get the hell out of here. And so, I'll let you guess what I did.

"No. I've heard enough."

In a split second I straightened my back, snapped the hand cuffs in two and kicked the metal chair in Winter's direction, hitting him right where I wanted, smirking as he doubled over and groaned.

Turning to the others, it seems like only Romanoff and Angry bird had weapons on them. Hm. It's not like they really were going to shoot me... I'm too precious to them, aren't I?

Shooting them a smile and a wink I quickly made my escape with Mr Fuhrer, Romanoff, Captain Golden, Red spandex, Banner, Winter, Stark, Sam, Angry bird, Vision, Silver-eyes-save-me and Big Burly Thunder Boy hot on my heals.

But all I heard was four words, and my body froze up.

"Stand down, Killer Woman."

I'm so sick of this. I'm so sick of him. I was so sick that even after that order, my face still scrunched up in disgust. Wait... how the hell did I just do that? I'm... I'm free, aren't I? I can just... not take his orders... right?

Experimenting with it... I tried to move my fingers, they moved, I did the same to my wrist, arm, shoulders, neck, and finally as I went to move my legs, something sharp sliced through the air, and with all my senses heightened... I heard it. So I sharply turned towards the Widows aimed gun and  snatched the tranquilliser from the air.

I felt everything. My heart beating loudly in my ear, the blood rushing through my veins, the electricity flowing through the walls of the tower... the silenced gun cocking from behind the wall. Wait, what?

My eyes snapped to the two soldiers as their eyes snapped to mine, so they did hear that, huh?

Immediately, I ducked down as Winter tackled me, his arms around me, protective as Golden Boy signaled to everybody what was going on. Somehow, with all the movements of his fingers, they understood and everybody started to tense up.

I looked up at Winter, he was looking at me already, and we never stood this close... ever, not even when I was tending to his scars after every mission, I know all of them by heart.

"Hey," He said softly, as the others started to approach their target, "Let's get you out of here..." He said, "Will you let me?"

I stared into his eyes for any signs of Hydra. I saw some, I saw what he saw in me, I reminded him of them. But nothing else, really. So with a slight nod he wrapped his arms even tighter and with a glance behind me, presumably to the Golden Boy, he led me away from the commotion.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• 

I'm ~baaaack~