Twenty six: Surprises

Alexia Kirby

Alexia Kirby

"I will never be perfect for you but I will always imperfectly try to be." - Atticus 

Today is going to be a good day. I think. I hope so.

I get out of bed and began to finish the song that started yesterday. I shower and get dressed in some black cargo pants, a black cropped undershirt, and a light gray sheer top that has low off-the-shoulder sleeves that are long. I pair this outfit with my white Air Forces. I decide to go with a low ponytail today. I put on my Yin-Yang necklace, along with a silver butterfly necklace, all my rings, and my Apple watch.

Today before I go to surprise Zara, Emerson is making me do a makeup class and we are going shopping for an all-new makeup collection for me because I need to know how to do this since I'll be at home till the new movie comes out and I have to come back like a day  before.

I go downstairs and find Mom on the phone with Stephan and Dexter. I say some quick heys and try walking away. "Lexi, can you come here?" Mom asks. I turn around slowly and make my way back to her. "I talked to Lia and Dex about this already." Mom says. "Hey, Lexi Wexi." Dexter says. "Hey, Dexy." I say to him, smiling in the camera. "Talk about what?" I ask, and drink some of the Monster I pulled from the fridge. "As you know they are re-doing the trial for Griffin over the fact he has mental issues and they think he is good to go back into society. He's shown good behavior and has a kid on the way." My mom explains. "Who would have a kid with that manic?" I was shocked. "His guard apparently." Mom answers. "Is she dense or something?" I say. "They fell in love." Dexter says. "She's an idiot." I say. "Now we need to know if you want to still stand against him or stand with him to be set free, of course with restrictions." Mom says. "I think he should stay in prison." I state. "Is that your final answer?" Mom asks. "Yes." I say.

"Bye Dexter."

I walk out of the kitchen and go back to my room and cleanse my face before grabbing my purse and Emerson texts me that she's here. "Mom, I'm leaving for work." I tell her and leave.

The first part of work is this two-hour makeup class. Surprisingly I managed to do three looks I like. I simple one, a more and with makeup look, and a red carpet look. Then we buy like three tall clear drawer cases worth of makeup and some hair supplies.  She gets it shipped to my house back home. Then we go to set and I film the locker room scene with Lia and then a scene with Grayson and now we have only three scenes left. The big kiss scene, the small kiss, and the big finale scene.