Bonus Chapter: Halloween Kiss

ALEXIA KIRBY

The supposedly scariest night of the year is turning into an annoying night with too many people. I expected a night,dark, maybe quiet night watching horror movies with Zara in our Halloween Hello Kitty Pajamas that we also made Grayson and Shawn buy. Now we are attending the Golden Star Haunted House concert and party.

It's going to showcase the most popular artists and a fe new ones all in different themed rooms across a mansion decorated as the perfect haunted house.

"Do you think my costume is stupid?" Zara asks, fluffing her pink tutu. "Of course not, it's definitely you." I reply. Zara is dressed as Payton Kelly from 'The Game Plan' and it's absolutely adorable on her. "Yours looks great. You make an amazing Pennywise." Zara says. I thought since I'm going it would be fun tone my favorite horror movie character.

"Are you two ready yet?" Emerson knocks on the door. "I just have to add lipstick." I tell him and grab the dark red lipstick from the bed. "I'll go get our purses and go downstairs." Zara says and I nod as I go over to the mirror and carefully apply my lipstick. I've gotten better at makeup and honestly red lipstick looks amazing on me.

I step back and check my costume consisting of a white corset with red puffs going down the center, white fluffed tutu, with gloves with lace trim, long white stockings with red bows at the top, and one of those white clown collars. I love how my pigtails add to the look.

I think I look perfect. I spray some perfume on and head for the door. "Finally let's go." Emerson says picking up the rose to go with her Belle costume from the floor.

"This will be so fun!" Emmy hooks her arm into mine. "The boys are there and everyone is in the car. By everyone it's just me, Zara, Emmy, and Noah going over while everyone else is already there. Mostly because their in a band performing. I turned down wanting to perform at the event because I imagined staying home with Z. Now I'm going to a party.

"Just look on the bright side Lex!" Emmy beams as she drags me out of the house.

***

The haunted house is a sight to see. It looks like something the make just for a film.

Opening the door smoke falls away from the threshold giving us a somewhat clear entrance. "I'm gonna find Shawn." Zara says. "I'll come too." I say and follow her through the house. "Where do we go?" I ask. "It's somewhere up here from the map Shawn showed me." Zara replies.

Coming close a sign that says 'The MorningStars' comes to view. We walk around the corner entering a room decorated like the a vampires last supper. "Angels you're here!" Charlie comes out enthusiastically. "We wouldn't miss it?" I say. "You would do who dragged you here?" Charlie asks, slipping between us and holding our arms. "Shawn talked Zara into coming and she begged and she's too cute to say no to." I explain. "Well this will be fun." Charlie walks us back to their backstage space where everyone but Gray are.

"Your boyfriend is roaming the hall." Shawn tells me before I get the chance to ask. Sometimes his skill to just know what people are thinking or going to say is just annoying.

"Thanks." I smile nicely and of course Shawn just looks at me. "I'll be back."

I exit into the hall that has people coming out the walls. The hallway has purple lighting and fog floating around. The blood on the walls glistens in the light and it looks sticky but I'm not touching it to find out.

The hall is making me chilly and I'm rethinking my costume. I guess if you want to make something creepy, make it cold.

A stair catches me off guard and causes me to almost fall but an arm catches me. "Do you have any idea I've been thinking about this?" Gray's muffled voice asks, turning me around in his arms. I come face to face with a Ghostface mask.

"I'm starting to think you have a mask kink." I say. "You love it." He counters. I just shrug, probably irritating him. "So we're not admitting it?" Gray asks, tightening his arm around me. "I have nothing to admit but a kiss would be nice." I tell him.

Gray is probably rolling his eyes under the mask. I slip my arms around his neck. " So are you gonna stay tonight?" He asks. "Unfortunately." I rolls my eyes.

"I know you're going to love it."

"Mhmm."

His confidence in knowing me makes him so much more attractive.

"You're such a little brat you know that." Grayson laughs. "But I'm yours." I smile. "Of course you are but that was already crystal clear." Gray takes off his mask and pulls me in to kiss him by securely gripping the back of my neck.

This is late but just a quick Halloween bonus chapter