Thirty-Two: A moive worthy redemption

Alexia Kirby

Alexia Kirby

"We're separated by the fear of getting closer." -Faraway

"Wake up Lex, wake up!" I hear a voice scream around me and I feel shaking on my bed.

Are there people jumping on my bed?

I open my eyes to find Faith and Lia both jumping on my bed. "Get the fuck off my bed you monkeys." I tell them as I sit up. "Your songs are viral!" Lia squeals. "I know." I state rubbing my eyes open. "And you're this calm?" Faith asks. "It's called internal panic." I tell them and toss my bedding to the side, slightly hitting them.

I get out of bed and go over to my closest to pick an outfit. "How are you just calmly getting ready?" Lia asks. "It's Saturday, I haven't been home in a while and I want a calm day. Me and Faith are going out so if you Astrid plan on going places ask your dad to drive you." I tell Lia and take the outfit I picked to the bathroom.

At least I can be alone and get ready in peace.

Looking in the mirror before getting ready I know everything is about to change and the only thing I want to change right now is my heartbreak. I should have never fallen in love.

I exit the bathroom after getting ready and find Lia and Faith waiting outside for me. "What the hell." I say looking at them both. "Are you okay?" Faith asks. I give her a look because no I'm not. What kind of question is that? I walk past them and into my room to find my tv on and Hollywood News is playing. No good ever comes from these shows.

"Recently we've gotten more of a glisp of Alexia Kirby's talent as she posted herself singing two of her original songs. They went viral overnight and even caused a reaction out of the person who may have caused her to post the songs. Grayson Archer." The end of the women's words caught my attention. A reaction from Grayson?

Did he say something?

Did he watch my videos?

What reaction does she mean.

"What is she talking about?" I ask Faith and Lia as they look back and forth at each other. "He posted a song about you." Faith tells me. "How do you know it's about me?" I shrug. "It's titled your name. It's on Instagram." Lia says. They must be joking, right?